Votes: 4 1.7%
  • TSO

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • SAS

Votes: 28 12.1%
  • Any Other

Votes: 37 15.9%

• Total voters
i rather risk my capital with Registered Broker and not Unregistered sub - broker.
You ask Wisdom Capital form they will give u alice blue form loool

i had form filled and everything ready but at last moment Heart said No then i said ok f it come back after 3 yrs i.e if u survive wisdom

once thought to join but gave up ..staying with Rksv for now

rajin90

astonished to see WC getting 3 votes when you can clearly read here their employes fighting and making accusations against each other.

i am still confused which one to go with TSO,SAS OR long known ZERODHA

I think the author of this thread needs to specify the criterion of comparisson. Each broker would have their own strengths and weaknesses.

I think the author needs to edit the post and include the following criteria:
1. Trading Terminal
2. Margin Provided
3. Transaction Charges
4. Customer Support and promptness of replies

I think the author of this thread needs to specify the criterion of comparisson. Each broker would have their own strengths and weaknesses.

I think the author needs to edit the post and include the following criteria:
1. Trading Terminal
2. Margin Provided
3. Transaction Charges
4. Customer Support and promptness of replies
Brokerage war is fine but should add 1 more criteria for comparison; longevity of business. It matters as brokers which have withstood the hard times of 2008-9 & 2012-13 have sufficient backup; new names with wafer thin margins may not sustain the test of hard times. Retail clients money is at stake!! Zerodha & RKSV are good examples as they have given competition even to bigger names in not so good times but not really sure of so many newer names coming up recently

Brokerage war is fine but should add 1 more criteria for comparison; longevity of business. It matters as brokers which have withstood the hard times of 2008-9 & 2012-13 have sufficient backup; new names with wafer thin margins may not sustain the test of hard times. Retail clients money is at stake!! Zerodha & RKSV are good examples as they have given competition even to bigger names in not so good times but not really sure of so many newer names coming up recently
So does myvaluetrade.com qualify according to that?

Astha is very good and its F&O margins are lowest and cannot be compared against any discount broker. Just go for it guys !!
Tell us more about their margins ?? Suppose I wanted to buy BNF intraday at 18600 with a 100 pts SL, how much margin would I need ?

meherp

I want to open an account with "sharebazaarinfo.com".
Any review/feedback on this broker?

They are charging Rs10 per lot for Nifty Intraday.

Please suggest.

cloudTrader

I want to open an account with "sharebazaarinfo.com".
Any review/feedback on this broker?

They are charging Rs10 per lot for Nifty Intraday.

Please suggest.
The website seemed to be of a sub-broker of some discount brokerage as they have mentioned nothing about their membership details of NSE & MCX on their website as is mandatory to be done.