New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

avinash

saint said:
Hi Avinash,

Hint taken ;) .......a bit later perhaps!

And congrats for becoming a Senior Member as well.

Saint
Hi Saint,

All the posts spent in asking you questions........to say Senior member :eek: :eek: .Maybe Traderji should make it above 500 or something like that.

Thanks again for your teaching!

Avinash

xtiger said:
Saint, a small request. What TA is saying for Platinum Parekh. Will it bounce back. Its CMP is 10.70

thanks
xtiger
Hi xtiger,

PAREKH PLAT:Experienced a downtrend from 2000 and bottomed around Sept 2001,and from then till now it has been in a sideways trading range.A close over 19 on the weekly signals the possibility of an uptrend.........As of now it's nothing but a sideways range that could take forever to break out.Stay away for now.....buying here could give you the satisfaction of buying at the bottom.Would also give you the frustration of your money taking forever to grow.

Happy Trading!!
Saint

Hi Saint,

Any idea about Prajay Eng?
It went up continuously for sometime and is in reverse gear for past 10 days!!

So, how will it do in the near future and is it a stock with good fundamentals?

Regards,
Narendra

ssnkumar said:
Hi Saint,

Any idea about Prajay Eng?
It went up continuously for sometime and is in reverse gear for past 10 days!!

So, how will it do in the near future and is it a stock with good fundamentals?

Regards,
Narendra
Hi Narendra,

Went up big time before this rather painful pullback.....has come down nearly 35% from the top.Expect more correction in the near future as the monthly charts correct.Overall,in a very strong primary uptrend........if a long term player,this one is looking good for higher prices,but not before some more pullback.

Happy Trading!!

Saint

saint said:
Hi xtiger,

PAREKH PLAT:...Stay away for now.....buying here could give you the satisfaction of buying at the bottom.Would also give you the frustration of your money taking forever to grow.

Happy Trading!!
Saint
Saint, you had put it very nicely. Thanks for caution. Am in already with some positions. Better to offload it (with loss of 20% :mad: ) now, I feel. Would also give you the frustration of your money taking forever to grow. :D Very true saint. Thanks.

madhura said:
Hi Saint,
Thanks for your new and educative posts on candlesticks.
I really like the idea of attaching the diagrams therewith for our quick reference,
Congrats for your 1000th posts as well...all the best
Madhura :)
Hi Madhura,

Thank you for those very kind words.....most appreciated,my friend!

Saint

Saint my friend, I'm silently gobbling up all that you're offering to us on a platter. So much of "TA-made-easy", so to speak. Keep going & thank you. :)

Hi Jaideep,

Kind words.......and most appreciated as always,my friend!

Saint

Nice "Cup-n-Handle formation"on the SHIPPING CORP monthly..........aggressive position traders can take a half here and the rest on a breakout above 189.Share size accordingly.....stop of 130,target of 280.

Certain degree of risk here..........so careful.Half positions,share size as per your Trading Plan,and take your stops if hit.

Happy Trading!!

Saint

Saint
The kind of appreciation that you've got in these threads forces me to ask a couple of queries regarding some stocks. Hope you don't mind this trouble.

> IFCI - what is you view on this stock.
> Reliance Capital - Is it expected to remain rangebound for sometime.

I am also very keen to know whether you track the wonderful commodity markets.

Million Thanks
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.