New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out 1/3rd HMT at 91.15 up 105%.....Nice!!Thanks Traderji!

Hi Saint,

What's the status of PTC...shows some upward movement (46.55)...I have 100 Shares @ 44.80 for some 2 months now.

What's ur call on the scrip - Kindly suggest!

-Sam. :confused:

Saint

I have just gone through the Annual Report of Sesa Goa and the share looks one of the best fundmentally sound scrips. Great parentage and an assured rates for their supplies for the current year adds to its pluses.

Any targets in mind ?

Kamalesh

kkz59 said:
Saint

I have just gone through the Annual Report of Sesa Goa and the share looks one of the best fundmentally sound scrips. Great parentage and an assured rates for their supplies for the current year adds to its pluses.

Any targets in mind ?

Kamalesh
Hi Kamalesh,
My initial target is 850.....if it takes it out,I am trail stopping it upwards.Personal opinion:It will take it out and go higher.......but I will have my stops ready if I am wrong! :)

Saint

sam said:
Hi Saint,

What's the status of PTC...shows some upward movement (46.55)...I have 100 Shares @ 44.80 for some 2 months now.

What's ur call on the scrip - Kindly suggest!

-Sam. :confused:
Hi Sam,
PTC is still sloshing around within this range between here and 60......Basically,I look for a trend,and follow the trend up/down.I stay from the sideways trend.Since you got in at 44.8,I suppose you could trail it upwards and exit when a reversal sign is put up.

Happy Trading!
Saint

avinash

saint said:
Hi everyone,
Other than TISCO and the above,few more are making higher pivot lows on the weekly.....keep an eye on them :
BANK OF RAJASTHAN
PNB
STERLITE INDS
PRISM CEM--neat pullback on the monthly,matter of time for an up move!

Happy Trading
Saint
Hi Saint,
What is ur view on B O Rajasthan now?

Avinash

avinash said:
Hi Saint,
What is ur view on B O Rajasthan now?

Avinash
Hi Avinash,
Thanks for that post.....had slipped out of my radar although had initially been tracking it.......Looking good.Weekly showing a higher pivot low.Can either take a small quantity here and add on Monday if it takes out this week's high(conservative) or take it here (aggressive).

Thanks again!

Happy Trading!
Saint

saint said:
Hi Everyone,
Was a powerful day today......Below is a brief update of the stocks mentioned in this thread,and a few that were called in some other threads,that I took.

Update:
ABB--Making higher pivot lows on the daily,so far so good.Currently up 16%.(Credit to Phoenix for the heads up...thx!).
AVENTIS PHARM--Broke out to new highs from an asc triangle formation.Up5.7%.
BEML--Up 2%,weekly charts still looking good to break to new highs.Hold.
DIVIS LABS--Nice 200 point move so far.Up18.3%.May have to take abit of pullback soon.
GUJ NRE COKE--Weekly still looking good for more upmoves.Credit to Amitbe for the heads up...Thx!Up 3%
IVRCL--up 6.5%
POLYPLEX--up 6.5%.
JAIPRAKASH ASSOC--up 22.6%.So far so good.
JINDAL STEEL--UP 2.5%
NTPC--up 2.8%,credit to Traderji
PRISM CEM--up 5%,credit to Traderji
UNION BANK--up 2.2%
UTI BANK--UP3.3%
TATA TELE--up 1%,but looking good for higher prices.Gap up,and pullback to support,taking out 32 is bullish signal of higher prices.
HMT--up 60%,all credit to a Traderji call.
MAHINDRA GESCO--up 14%,all credit to Traderji.
ANDHRA SUGARS--all credit to Creameee,up9%
AMTEK AUTO--up 6%
PETRONET LNG--up 2%
INDRAPR GAS--up 5.8%
MID-DAY--up 3%
TISCO--up 6.5%
SESA GOA--up 5.5%.Nice breakout followed by a neat pull back.Looking good.
WELSPUN GUJ--up14%
ASHOK LEY--up10%,all credit to Traderji
ANDHRA BANK--still looking good.Down -1.1%
BONG REF--Stopped out.Down 8.8%.....

Didn't take the others either because it didn't pullback or didn't trigger,etc.

Happy Trading!!
Saint
==Big day in Petronet LNG.....took profits as this was the 6th up day in a row+put up a nice wide range bar on high volume.....expecta pullback soon.
==ABB looking very nice for higher levels
==Out of HMT with an average of 103%
==SESA GOA-looking like higher levels soon
==NOIDA T.BRIDGE-no movement so far
==ANDHRA BK,UNION BK-looking good
==Planning to add BANK OF RAJASTHAN to the group!

Happy Trading!
Saint

FDC good support at 50

hii all
FDC was down almost 3% today. but don't worry guys i feel that this is going to head for a minimum of 55.30. % R is at selling condition inthe daily charts which might bring it to a little lower level tommorow also but it had a support at 50 level. on weekly charts it seems to enter in the 3 wave extension phase and this might correct it price again to somewhere 50 or so but ones it regains it might cross to 55.30 which if it crosses succefully the next stopage will be around 63.50 and after that 81.00( on a slight long about 3-5 months view). so sit tight everyone and if possible buy on dips!!!!!
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.