New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkamalesh

Greetings Saint from my side in this thread. I came to know of this thread today only thru Pattel.

I find many of my friends from 60 min flow here too and my greetings to them as well.

As a late comer (and a nuisance to older guys here:() I would request if any post of Saint gives rules and other guidelines, or if someone has compiled a archival thread/PDF/word file, I would be happy to start off with that - I will eventually plod my way thru this thread post by post anyway.

Thanks and great to be in company of good friends here again.

Bee
beet..attaching a few basic abstracts from saint sir's posts in the initial stages...plzzz check it out...

beethoven

beet..attaching a few basic abstracts from saint sir's posts in the initial stages...plzzz check it out...
Thankyou very much Kamalesh. I have down loaded your doc and find it useful. Meanwhile I had already started my study of this thread. For the sake of newcomers I can say that check out the first few pages of this thread and then shift to page 399 where Saint has resumed his comments from April, 2008 and study seriously as these are very recent and we can relate to events on the stock market more easily as they are still fresh in our minds. Also archive all major comments of Saint and Charts - as it will clear all the concepts.

Bee

pkamalesh

Yes sir...thstd right i think...but not sure unless the master himself comments on this...as far as i see the weekly the break out is at 135 ...so above that its a buy...

citrus

What does this spurt in volume of construction companies like IVRCL, Nagarjuna Construction and Gammon indicate. Can it be taken as beginning of Intermed uptrend.
Regards.

i think andhra bank has broken its previous lowe pivot high at 52...is it in an interim uptrend???can we buy at curren price for target of 64 and SL of 52??
What does this spurt in volume of construction companies like IVRCL, Nagarjuna Construction and Gammon indicate. Can it be taken as beginning of Intermed uptrend.
Regards.
Dearest friends,
Technically though your stocks havent given any buy signal yet to position trade them. But nifty has something else to say,
see Reliance for example here,
http://nifty-tracker.blogspot.com/
If nifty goes up which is having strong chances of moving up, then it will surely pull all these stocks up too. As they have shown great buying interest at their supports.
So, all depends on nifty.
Nifty prediction is given there too for your benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.