New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot Saint Sir. It clarifies.

This is my first attempt at fishing :) . I am immensly gratefull to you , DJ SInha and other senior members of this group.

Regards
Raj
All the best,Raj.....

Saint

ps:Let us drop the Sir part........we are all friends here,all equals.

Raise the stop to 530.....

Saint
Dear saint sir

Thanks a lot for all your teachings. You have made a huge difference to my trading style as you obviously must have done to a lot of others also. I only trade medium term as I cannot day trade due to other pre-occupations and I also have a passion to learn technical analysis in which I have received tremendous help from you.

Regarding the above raising of stop loss to 530, I wanted to ask is it on the weekly time frame or daily time frame. I also hold a position in RANBAXY which I entered based purely on your teachings .

Waiting for your reply whenever you have the time after your vacation

Sandeep

Dear saint sir

Thanks a lot for all your teachings. You have made a huge difference to my trading style as you obviously must have done to a lot of others also. I only trade medium term as I cannot day trade due to other pre-occupations and I also have a passion to learn technical analysis in which I have received tremendous help from you.

Regarding the above raising of stop loss to 530, I wanted to ask is it on the weekly time frame or daily time frame. I also hold a position in RANBAXY which I entered based purely on your teachings .

Waiting for your reply whenever you have the time after your vacation

Sandeep
Really sorry......missed your post totally.

Looking at the Daily,my friend.

Saint

For people looking at daily charts only.......not daily with the weekly in background........SASKEN is setting up nicely on the 60min and daily charts.Not an intermed uptrend play.......more of a daily chart play.

Saint

milkyblack

For people looking at daily charts only.......not daily with the weekly in background........SASKEN is setting up nicely on the 60min and daily charts.Not an intermed uptrend play.......more of a daily chart play.

Saint
Saint,

In this type of trading... the rules of going long would be like buying above pivot high breaks right? Or any other method also.... the SL would be to exit or to reverse? As the thread name is new intermediate uptrend... it looks like just exit... so the SL would be either pivot low break/2 bar/1st bearish candle low (as the daily is in DT) :)
Plz correct me
Take your time no hurry as will not trade daily now! Lack of resources (money) :eek:

Thanks

Regards

Saint,

In this type of trading... the rules of going long would be like buying above pivot high breaks right? Or any other method also.... the SL would be to exit or to reverse? As the thread name is new intermediate uptrend... it looks like just exit... so the SL would be either pivot low break/2 bar/1st bearish candle low (as the daily is in DT) :)
Plz correct me
Take your time no hurry as will not trade daily now! Lack of resources (money) :eek:

Thanks

Regards
No reverse here......enter,add,add,add,add,add,add,exit when trail stops hit.That's it........:)

Saint

SavantGarde

Hi Saint,

How Are You...Doing.....Was Wanting To Send You A PM But Your Inbox Is Full.....Now Why That Doesn't Surprise Me....:)

Sorry To Be Bothering You With This Here For Lack Of An Alternative...

Warm Regards

SavantGarde

Status
Not open for further replies.