New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satyen

Hi
Saint and other is there a flag in RPLs weekly chart breakout from this flag on weekly will lead to intermidiated uptrend ......... ?

Regards
Satya

Last edited:
Hi
Saint and other is there a flag in RPLs weekly chart breakout from this flag on weekly will lead to intermidiated uptrend ......... ?

Regards
Satya
Hi!

It has been asserted by various authors that a Flag should not take more than 21 days to brake out. If the period of flag is more than 21 days, we should assume it to be a Channel.

It's better to initiate a trade with the target of a channel and continue the trade with trend. Who knows, we may end up doubling the money!! :)

Best Regards,
--Ashish

Hi Saint,

Any idea about "Global Vectra Helicorp" and "Gateway Distriparks".

Thanks
Hi Bull2005,

Global Vectra : Downtrend on all time frames........meaning we stay clear.We do not look for,anticipate or predict a bottom,.......we simply wait for it to happen before we do anything.Once it gives a clear indication,then the time to jump in.......for now,do not try to catch a falling knife.

Gateway Distriparks :Yikes......same as above,my friend.Looks like a short very soon on the weekly charts,........long,no way.Look for stocks starting an uptrend,and then latch on to the trend.

All the best!
Saint

Saint,
What's ur opinion about Zylog System?
Should I buy at this level?
Regards,
MM
Hi MM,

Zylog Systems : Not enough data to do any analysis........from the data so far,looks lower unless a huge move up next few days........I wouldn't get in,as the lack of data means that I would be trading blind.

Keep looking......there are some awesome ones out there.

Saint

Hi

Regards
Satya
Hi Satya,

RPL is one of the few stocks that are still looking good.As far as intermediate trends go,it is still very much in an intermediate uptrend.Previous pivot lows on the weekly at 94 still intact.And the daily is in bull flag mode.Looking great actually for a continued move up.........and if that does not happen,and it reverses brutally trapping the bulls,that's great too.........Strong contender for your watchlist.

All the best!

Saint

Hi!

It has been asserted by various authors that a Flag should not take more than 21 days to brake out. If the period of flag is more than 21 days, we should assume it to be a Channel.

It's better to initiate a trade with the target of a channel and continue the trade with trend. Who knows, we may end up doubling the money!! :)

Best Regards,
--Ashish
Great stuff,Ashish.......yep,range traders will be making sweet moolah up and down within the channel.Trend traders tend to sit it out and wait for something in either direction before jumping in.Good to possess the knack for both.

As always,great post,my friend...

Saint

ps:Interesting abt the 21 days bit.........

Great stuff,Ashish.......yep,range traders will be making sweet moolah up and down within the channel.Trend traders tend to sit it out and wait for something in either direction before jumping in.Good to possess the knack for both.

As always,great post,my friend...

Saint

ps:Interesting abt the 21 days bit.........
Hi Saint!

Thanks! Only a great person can find greatness in a simple post.

Best Regards,
--Ashish

Status
Not open for further replies.