New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent stuff,Saint.I have shorted the Nifty futures on Friday.Where is the point I can add to the NIFTY short position?

I meant this as a swing trade.Yes,kept in mind that it is still an intermediate uptrend.Thanks.

Sincerely,
Avinash
Hi Avinash,

No adds for now......shall keep updating.

Saint

Hi,

What do you think, which level is Tata Steel going to touch tommorow...

Sameek
Hi Sameek,

A warm welcome to Traderji..........all the best!

As for TATA STEEL,and what level it will touch tomorrow.......am the wrong person to ask that question.Not a predictor,anticipator.....just a follower of the trend.As of now ,as with most stocks, daily decline,but still in an intermed and primary uptrend.

As a trend follower,we wait for now before we seek an entry into Tata Steel.

As for levels, do ask the other members as well whose opinions might be of help to you.

All the best!
Saint

Hello to all friend..........!!!!

I need help from all of u...pls mention some share(atleast 10) for this month that can be hold from 1 week to 4 weeks. Its a request to all the members from ur new friend. I m waiting to ur replies.....

"sillu"
Nothing,Sillu.......let a clear direction develop before ploughing funds into the market.

Stay out for now..........

Doing nothing at certain times could sometimes be the best thing you could do for your account especially when your strategy is to get in and capitalise on a medium term move.........This is that time!

Meanwhile start the process of educating yourself .

All the best!
Saint

lvgandhi

Nothing,Sillu.......let a clear direction develop before ploughing funds into the market.

Stay out for now..........

Doing nothing at certain times could sometimes be the best thing you could do for your account especially when your strategy is to get in and capitalise on a medium term move.........This is that time!

Meanwhile start the process of educating yourself .

All the best!
Saint
Dear Saint
well said.

Saint,

Nearly 200 pts up so far in Nifty.Brought stops down to 4520.Any profit taking or hold?

Thanks

Avinash
Neat,Avinash.......cool!

Take a third here at 4319.Bring the stop down on the rest to 4520 as planned.That's nearly breakeven on the other 2/3.

Nice!

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.