New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saint said:
RAISED STOPS-Update :

Few of the raised stops that some of us are still in from this thread.

ABB -2800
ABAN LLOYD -1050
ALSTOM-365
ARV MILLS -88
AARVEE DENIM-125
BALRAMPUR-169
BEML-1400
BOMBAY DYE-547
EVEREST KANTO -375
FINANCIAL TECH-1550
GOLDIAM-125
GUJ FLOURO-460
HIMATSINGKA-140
INDIABULLS-222
KEI-366
MCLEOD'S-108
MPHASIS-193
OPTO CIRC-285
ORIENT PAPER-305
PROVOGUE-280
PIRAMYD RET-190
PANTALOON RET-1700
PUNJAB TRACTORS-240
SHRENUJ-42
TRIVENI ENGG-100

All the best!
Saint

Hi Saint,

Can you please tell us the targets for these stocks .. if one wants to seek a fresh entry..

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Srikanth

SGM

Hello Saint

Can you plz help me out by giving me Stop Loss and if possible targets for the following scrips based on your technical analysis for them.

1. BILT (my current SL is 130 and target 160)
2. Nevy Lignite (SL 75/tgt 90)
3. IDBI (SL is 80/tgt 95)
4. Guj Amb Cem (SL is 100/tgt 125)
5. Hind Liv (SL is 275/tgt 320)
6. Can Bank (SL is 260/tgt 300)

Needless to say my current SL and targets are arbitarlly selected based on .... well ... :D

Thanks a Lot

Regards
Sanjay

srikrp said:
Hi Saint,

Can you please tell us the targets for these stocks .. if one wants to seek a fresh entry..

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Srikanth
No,Srikanth,have been trail stopping upwards on all of these......those are the raised stops.Not for fresh entries.If any,only on a pullback,and if any are noticed,shall definitely keep you updated.

Saint

urcoolpal said:
hi saint

a query.....should one go in for TATA STEEL @ CMP 579.61?
The target as said by few analysts on moneycontrol.com is 620 in the next few days.

thanx in advance

coolpal
Hi Coolpal,

I would rather get in on a pullback,but if you are taking the plunge on this one,only with a stop loss of 534 with proper share sizing.

Saint

Re: IDFC -New Uptrend!!

garun1979 said:
Hi saint,

Has IDFC broken out.. what could be the possible target for this rally..it looks good for 80+ according to most ppl..closed at 75 with good volumes..

shud we take exposure in this stock at the current prices...

Regards
Gaurav
Not yet a break out.....IDFC needs a close at the end of the week at more than 79 to be termed as one.For now it is still yoyo-ing between support and resistance.

Saint

pnbalaji said:
Thanks for the reply Saint. One more question.

GTC industries has crossed the first target of 260 that you had suggested and is now trading at 275. Shall I continue to Hold or book profits?

Thanks,
Balaji.
Hi Balaji,

Great going on GTC....a definite hold with stops raised to 230.

Saint

ps:if you want to take some off the table,that's your call.

Saint said:
Hi Mohit,

Many ways actually......some use a break in trendlines,others a break of the previous pivot,and others a break in ma's.I follow trends and make my profits just latching on to the market move.So for me, a previous pivot low is all important.

A crack below that and that's it for me.I am out of that trade.So my stops are always just below the previous pivot low.

If trail stopping upwards,my stop would be the low of two bars ago.

Saint

Hi Saint,

A small doubt, "So my stops are always just below the previous pivot low." Does it mean previous day pivot low or Higher Pivot lows " ?

If you are exiting at previous day pivot low then you are exiting at the end of the rally.

If you are exiting at the Higher pivot lows then you are exiting at the break of trend line.

Please correct me If I am wrong. Just try to corelate with it and decide to put the price stops for my trades :)

Thanks a lot Saint
Raj

rajesh.sadhanala said:
Hi Saint,

A small doubt, "So my stops are always just below the previous pivot low." Does it mean previous day pivot low or Higher Pivot lows " ?

If you are exiting at previous day pivot low then you are exiting at the end of the rally.

If you are exiting at the Higher pivot lows then you are exiting at the break of trend line.

Please correct me If I am wrong. Just try to corelate with it and decide to put the price stops for my trades :)

Thanks a lot Saint
Raj
Hi Raj,

Have done a lot of pivot-talk on the other thread "Teach a man to Fish...".Could you have a look at that thread and see if your doubts are clarified?If not,will only be too glad to help.

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.