Not open for further replies.
vizzie said:
Hi Saint !!

KEI Inds with a move again..
had been nicely sitting for a while.
is it worth an entry here ?

cheers
vizzie
Yes ,Vizzie,noticed.Am still in it.I'd rather wait to see how it closes and then possibly buy over today's high,or buy the p/b.

Saint

Thanks a lot.

Saint said:
Hi Alok,

Shringar Cinemas -Nice blast off today.Up 10%.Now at 75.Today being the 4th day up,and big move today,now keep track of it.Enter on a pullback.

KCP Sugar :yep,pulling back.But not yet.Still a watch.

All the best!
Saint

Hi Cube,

ICICI BANK :Looking great on the weekly charts.Buy the breakout if you are planning to enter.Buy at 630,half position and then buy the pullback to support.

AZTEC :Keep it on your watchlist for now.

All the best!
Saint

Saint said:
Yes ,Vizzie,noticed.Am still in it.I'd rather wait to see how it closes and then possibly buy over today's high,or buy the p/b.

Saint

Hi Saint !!

Noticed a thing.. wanted 2 confirm frm ya..
Educomp .. frm ur post. looks gr8.. nice consolidation arnd these levels.
Generally, hv seen that a stock would fall one day frm consolidation say 3-5%, and then the next day the big move comes.
saw quite a few cases where this happened..

just a coincidence or is there smthing more to it?

cheers
vizzie

Saint said:
Hi Cube,

CUMMINS :An uptrend on the weekly charts followed by a decline.Looks set for higher prices as things stand as of now.

ALSTOM PROJ : Once again,you got that pullback and the uptrend resumes last two days.Looking good for higher levels.

GEOMETR SOFTWARE :Same as above.Higher pivot lows on the weekly.Set to make new highs as well.

Great ones,my friend,as always!

Saint
Hi Saint,
Thanks... Entered Asltom at 412...

Cube

vizzie said:
Hi Saint !!

Noticed a thing.. wanted 2 confirm frm ya..
Educomp .. frm ur post. looks gr8.. nice consolidation arnd these levels.
Generally, hv seen that a stock would fall one day frm consolidation say 3-5%, and then the next day the big move comes.

just a coincidence or is there smthing more to it?

cheers
vizzie
Hi Vizzie and Saint,

I would agree to what vizzie said.. I think TA is all about identifying that point from which it has good chances of flaring up. ! Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,
Cube

vizzie said:
Educomp .. frm ur post. looks gr8.. nice consolidation arnd these levels. Generally, hv seen that a stock would fall one day frm consolidation say 3-5%, and then the next day the big move comes.
vizzie
Recently Educomp went up to 454, then fell down to around 400. Rajat Bose has set the target for short to medium term at 540. Your comments? Thanks.

As I write this, markets have closed on 5 April, 2006. Nifty over 3511 and Sensex over 11747 (109+ pts up!) Among the many rockstars, your comments on Geometric, Cipla, Thermax, Praj Ind. and VSNL (lotsa rumours)??

saint -
following ur thread - thanks for nice tips & sugges :)

Pl give your comments on Alstom Projects India Limited (nse code-APIL)

it is trading at CMP 411. Is it on recovery process ?
what will be the SL & tar?

New Intermed Uptrend

Hi Saint,

For last few days was going upwards very slowly can be compared with the Sunil gavaskar's One day international score of 36 in 60 overs.

Today Arvind Mills has blasted away over 10%, looks like it started the uptrend as you said last week ... what is the short-medium term target for it ?

I'm in Arvind Mills w/avg price of 114 for a long time.

Thanks
Mejo

Status
Not open for further replies.