New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi rajesh!

If it manages to stay above 141, i believe it can go to 160 by just price retracement method if market does not get breakdown. With breakout, volume was higher than yesterday, so let us see.

Hi Saint!

Plz comment on what rajesh has said

Thnx to both of you

pnbalaji said:
RNRL (Reliance Natural Resources Limited) is hitting upper circuit almost every day. Entered at 31.75 and now it is trading at 36.7.

Thanks,
Balaji.
Great going,Balaji.We are nearly 21% up so far in RNRL.Nice.

Saint

rahulg77 said:
Hi Saint,

Wanted to understand something. If on a daily cahrt a stock is in a pull back mode but in a weekly chart still in uptrend., we stay invested if we are in for a long term. now if we reverse this situation. Weekly chart is in down trend and daily charts satrts showing up. do we wait for a +ve signal in weekly chart also as we may loose out by entering late. what else can confirm our entry point. I am still in the basics of TA so not using many indicators.
Great Question,Rahul.Well done.Will get into it in the other thread,"Teach a Man to...."

Saint

cooltetra said:
Thanks Saint for your encouraging words, you really are a gem. :) no flattering, I mean it.
Thank you for your kind words,my friend!

Saint

PUNJ LLOYD:Looking great here.Higher pivot lows on the weekly .Buy here(cmp=1147) with a stop at 1047 for a tgt of 1300(first tgt).

Saint

gandharvashu said:
Hi! Saint

Bilt Closed at new 52 week high today after pullback, your comments on this stock.
Hi Ashu,

I basically keep away from stocks like BILT.Like clean patterns.One look at the chart,you can make out its ugly moves down,each day with too much volatility.

That having said,it is in an uptrend.As in all uptrends,we buy declines as always.If interested in getting on to this,buy the pullback and then ride the trend upwards.

On the weekly charts,thatresistance area of 131 thereabouts is holding as support for this move up.As said,we are in an uptrend in BILT,and as it stands for now,expect higher prices.

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.