New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saint said:
Hi Ragh_Ash,

3i INFO still a HOLD.I am still holding on to HIMATSINGKA SEIDE,basically entered around 142 some time back,and looking more and more juicy by the day.Now at 146,but looking great here.

Saint
hi! Saint,
WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS ON JJ EXPORTERS?SILK EXPORTER-26yrs
AFTER THE RECENT MERGER OF JJ SPECTRUM AND POOJA CREATIONS TO JJ EXPORTERS THERBY INCREASING ITS EQIUTY.
I HAVE BEEN HOLDING IT SINCE LONG.75%PROMOTER STAKE AND 40%DIVIDENT COMPANY.
BUT NO NEWS HAS COME OUT OF THE COMPANY.EXCEPT SOME SUDDEN BLOCK DEALS.CAN U THROW LIGHT ON THIS STOCK.heard that they are expecting export orders from us/eu:confused:
thanks
dr rao
[email protected]

Hi could you please clarify this for me.: when the market as a whole is expected to correct , and when/if a scrip has given a buy signal. how do we go about buyin the scrip ? can we expect the break out or whatever signal inspite of the fact the market or nse as awhole is down the next day?
e.g can i buy bharati or bilt , sbi or dabur india on the 16th.? .please guide me on these scrips. after studying them. I think they have given buy signals?

drvasurao85 said:
hi! Saint,
WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS ON JJ EXPORTERS?SILK EXPORTER-26yrs
AFTER THE RECENT MERGER OF JJ SPECTRUM AND POOJA CREATIONS TO JJ EXPORTERS THERBY INCREASING ITS EQIUTY.
I HAVE BEEN HOLDING IT SINCE LONG.75%PROMOTER STAKE AND 40%DIVIDENT COMPANY.
BUT NO NEWS HAS COME OUT OF THE COMPANY.EXCEPT SOME SUDDEN BLOCK DEALS.CAN U THROW LIGHT ON THIS STOCK.heard that they are expecting export orders from us/eu:confused:
thanks
dr rao
[email protected]
Hi Doc,

Based on the framing of your question,think that you are looking at some fundamental type of an answer.Basically feel that Karthik at Doubt Relief would be able to help you better.

All the best!
Saint

Saint,

Today i read some reports about Thailand producing more than 1 million tonnes of extra sugar due to unexpected favourable rain conditions towards the end of the sugar crop. This is expected to bring down the sugar prices a bit. Any idea about this...? I personally own couple of sugar stocks at present.

Thanks
Ramesh

ramtrade said:
Saint,

Today i read some reports about Thailand producing more than 1 million tonnes of extra sugar due to unexpected favourable rain conditions towards the end of the sugar crop. This is expected to bring down the sugar prices a bit. Any idea about this...? I personally own couple of sugar stocks at present.

Thanks
Ramesh
Maybe it would,maybe not.......either way adhere to your trailing stops.Stay with the trend for as long as you can.

What are the couple by the way?

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.