New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:Recommended stocks to buy

i can see Ashok Leyland & TTml will give you higher and good returns in short period, I feel comforable and recommend these stocks to buy
Just have a watch and invest in these stocks

sanjay

Re: Recommended stocks to buy

i can see Ashok Leyland & TTml will give you higher and good returns in short period, I feel comforable and recommend these stocks to buy
Just have a watch and invest in these stocks

sanjay

vikasdewan said:
Hi Saint,
Need some SAINTLY advice.... Teledata Informatics has been on a never ending decline .... could'nt help identifying with your earlier comment "Buying it would be like catching a falling knife" .

Do you think that the decline is over now ?? By TA, would the bottom at around Rs.22 be classified as a double bottom ( June05 and Oct05 ) ??

And then, theres all this news saying that it's grossly undervalued ..

Your perspective as always would be greatly appreciated !!!!!!!!

Chao

Vikas
Dear talking of teledata , just look at its shareholding pattern and you would know how promotors play with your money. just forget teledata, its too dengerous a scrip to even think of it.

ajitsariachirdeep said:
Dear talking of teledata , just look at its shareholding pattern and you would know how promotors play with your money. just forget teledata, its too dengerous a scrip to even think of it.
On Wednesday and today also,
Teledata is moving farely well and also it acquire 100% stack of Vangaurd Tecj LLC.
Does this scrip have any light in future. I am holding share @24, should I continue or exit ?

Regards
sjoshi

jraj said:
Hi Saint,

Is Ashok Leyland a buy here?I am looking more at holding a few months.

Thanks in advance.

JayRaj
Hi Jay Raj,

ASHOK LEY:Looks good for a further move up........You could buy on Monday over today's high.....Aggressively,you could enter a portion today and add on Monday or anytime next week,once this breaks the high of today.Keep a stop loss of 26.

Happy Trading!
Saint

mail2joshi said:
On Wednesday and today also,
Teledata is moving farely well and also it acquire 100% stack of Vangaurd Tecj LLC.
Does this scrip have any light in future. I am holding share @24, should I continue or exit ?

Regards
sjoshi
Hi SJoshi,

It's a HOLD for now,with a stop loss of 20.It's an ADD if it can cross 35.

Good Luck!
Happy Trading!
Saint

i have a request to the editor of these site please provide some tips which can be provided to the members of these site where people can learn and learn to invest where as indian people are afraid of investing in these market they prefer bonds and ppf rather then indian share market

san_parmar said:
i have a request to the editor of these site please provide some tips which can be provided to the members of these site where people can learn and learn to invest where as indian people are afraid of investing in these market they prefer bonds and ppf rather then indian share market
Hi San,

Am not sure what the question is,if the query is that there are many newcomers to the market who are interested in learning abt investing.......please check out the forum.There's education in the form of technical aspects in the Tech Analysis part,also lots of stuff regarding Risk and Money management and Fundamental An.,etc.

Another point,my friend,nothing to be afraid of investing in the market.The market is nothing but a play of fear and greed.And these emotions drive the market.We therefore have a series of highs forming an uptrend,and a series of lows forming a downtrend.To capitalise from these moves is what makes a trader.Like going against the flow of the river,going against the flow of the market is a strenuous affair,and finally a losing proposition.Just as entering the river for a nice ride,and this time you got the direction right,but you get in just before a waterfall,you are in for one bumpy ride.....and fall!So too in the market,the right entry,and where to put your stops,and money management strategies are all important things to learn before one enters a trade.

First,before entering a single trade,educate yourself.Don't trade.Don't invest.Educate oneself.Do some mock trading if you like.But first comes education,then all else.

Finally,the market does not take money from you.You lose it to the market because of whatever the reason.The market doesn't make money for you.You made your profits due to a great variety of reasons.The market,like the river,simply is.Getting the direction wrong,or entering as the market takes a tumble,is not the fault of the market.Because the market simply IS.To assess the flow and trend,and make our decisions is what separates the person who is making the profits,from the person who isn't.

All the best!!
Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.