New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
naressh said:
could u tell me the prospects about fedral bank--naressh
Hi naressh,
FEDERAL BANK formed something of an ascending triangle on the weekly.Bullish.Broke out of the ascending triangle 3 weeks ago.Personally would take an aggressive call by buying within that triangle.Another entry,if we missed that one,would be on apullback after the breakout....which is around now,we could buy if it takes out the high of the previous week viz.195.Classical buy signal would be if the breakout bar on high vol.----when that high is taken out i.e 199.Also,high vol on breakout followed by low vol on pullback......Nice!!
If by prospects,you wouldmean news on the company,fundamentals,got to ask other members for advice.Apologies!

All the best!
Happy Trading
Saint

Mahindra GESCO in vertical mode.....let's take profits.Taking 1/3 ....Up 49%.Super call by Traderji!!Thanks....

Happy trading!
Saint

saint said:
Hi everyone,
SHREE CEMENTS -looking good,didn't run up with other cements today,in the process of forming a higher pivot low.
NOIDA TOLL BRIDGE -again sideways consolidation,may breakout soon.Looking good!

Happy Trading!
Saint
NOIDA TOLL BRIDGE starting to move......nice,especially if this can close strong!

avinash

thanks saint for Noida and quite a few others....where do i take profits in Noida.also where can i add to Indraprastha gas and target...thx again!

Avinash

avinash said:
thanks saint for Noida and quite a few others....where do i take profits in Noida.also where can i add to Indraprastha gas and target...thx again!

Avinash
Hi Avinash,
Initial target of NOIDA would be 30......you could take your profits there,and trail stop it upwards. INDRAPR GAS needs to close this week strong,if it puts up a breakout bar above this trading range,then buy over this week's high on Monday to add to your existing position

All the best!
Happy Trading!!
Saint

PS:Mid Day Multimedia stopped out.Let's see how this progresses.

Last edited:
FLEXTRONICS...looking nice!!

Hi everyone,
Flextronics Software put up a nice high volume breakout bar on the weekly in the 1st week of May,followed by last few months of orderly pullback to support area.....looking good!!Has low vol though....so trade as per your trading plan.

Happy Trading!!
Saint

Re: FLEXTRONICS...looking nice!!

saint said:
Hi everyone,
Flextronics Software put up a nice high volume breakout bar on the weekly in the 1st week of May,followed by last few months of orderly pullback to support area.....looking good!!Has low vol though....so trade as per your trading plan.

Happy Trading!!
Saint
Hi Saint,
Nice one,friend.......keep em coming!!

Phoenix :cool:

Re: Swing BATA

Great call...viveanan.Missed this thread.....called well and neat entry.Hope you made some super profits!!

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.