Never give up in Life but it's good to give up in Trading..

Raj354u

@Pradeep Narayan
Pradeepji good to know someone really making money..but it's really hard to believe as i have seen many traders in this industry who lie saying they make money for some xyz reasons..you would be my last ray of hope ...if I you are really making money you should not have any problem sharing ur ledger report as you said you are managing your expenses out of it....don't share ur system..we are ok with it..but please share ur ledger report..No excuse will be really appreciated..Thanks

Just-Trade

@Pradeep Narayan
Pradeepji good to know someone really making money..but it's really hard to believe as i have seen many traders in this industry who lie saying they make money for some xyz reasons..you would be my last ray of hope ...if I you are really making money you should not have any problem sharing ur ledger report as you said you are managing your expenses out of it....don't share ur system..we are ok with it..but please share ur ledger report..No excuse will be really appreciated..Thanks
Yeah right, I too want to see a proven successful trader. If Pradeep ji shows his ledger report, he would be the first proven successful trader I have seen.

ap*

Yeah right, I too want to see a proven successful trader. If Pradeep ji shows his ledger report, he would be the first proven successful trader I have seen.
I think its unfair to pick out one person to ask for his ledger. The honest truth is that succesful traders as such will be busy trading and not giving gyan or talking about trading here during market hours.

marimuthu13

@ Thread Owner,
If you really want to give up trading, stay from trading forums like TJ etc etc.. Focus into your next era of job or other business etc etc... Dont say that you want to save newbies hard earned money so you are here in TJ etc ... newbies loose money as its fees to be paid to take next step in trading...

@Pradeep Narayan
this is the reason ( asking for ledger etc), people with experience to turn their story to success from loosing not participating in this thread..

before asking other ledgers, is it possible for you to share few simple things ???..

Your last trading system which leads to account blown up (along with your back tested results (vs) actual results) which leads to account blow up..

@ Thread Owner,
If you really want to give up trading, stay from trading forums like TJ etc etc.. Focus into your next era of job or other business etc etc... Dont say that you want to save newbies hard earned money so you are here in TJ etc ... newbies loose money as its fees to be paid to take next step in trading...
My thoughts exactly. I guess while you were trading, mentally you were elsewhere, the same way that you are in trading world even though employed elsewhere.

You stop trading, stay cut off from it for a while, however long it takes, till a certain detachment occurs.

Pradeep Narayan

@Pradeep Narayan
@Raj354u

I will not share my Ledger to prove I am successful. What will you guys do with it anyways. And if I don't share my Ledger, you would say I am another trader who lies!

No issues with that too!
I know I don't need to prove to anyone how successful or not I am. End of the day, I trade, I eat, I live!

Now, if this business were a con job - you would not find governments supporting it. Neither will you have dedicated TV channels. I mean, have you come across a TV channel for Roulette or Horse Racing... those are gambling & hence not encouraged.

Your view is that you tried for 12 years and could not succeed,HENCE Trading is all BS. May be you are not meant to be a trader - not everyone can become a soldier or a monk. Accept that & find your true calling.

In case you still feel you can or want to trade, ask about good practices. I am sure all successful traders here will share them. Please know that this business is worth 100's of crores; hence sharing an idea or practice does not make me poor - there is lots for everyone!

Once again, trading is like playing violin - you need knowledge, skill & creativity.
Cheers!