Never ever put all your eggs to one broker

Should brokers be allowed to speculate ?

• Yes

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • No

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Only when the customer accounts are controlled by different independent trustees

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The law first has to change the rules for it

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

akhill

Sir, this is an amazing post and clearly gave the complete outlook on the necessity of having more than one account. As I am planning to go full time trader and doing the research, I came across your thread. Your posts have always been enlightening and this I would say is completely different and among the best.

I believe that putting the eggs to the broker is not a good idea in any case.))

But in general, I agree that it is better to have several accounts with different brokers. The only thing is that you have to be able to manage all of them.

I was not knowing that I can have two a/c.I have my a/c with sharekhan,now i will open my another a/c with discount broker.I would like to know if i can have only 1 dmat a/c and bank a/c for 1 broker or separate a/c for both brokers.

I was not knowing that I can have two a/c.I have my a/c with sharekhan,now i will open my another a/c with discount broker.I would like to know if i can have only 1 dmat a/c and bank a/c for 1 broker or separate a/c for both brokers.
You can you use same dmat account & same bank account for opening account with as many broker you want. No separate dmat or bank a/c required.

You can try brokers like..HDFC securities..or ICICI securities..or angel...as per my knowledge..because.. this HDFC & ICICI.. are banks...or one sme brokers of PNB...
Because the .. this bank security having much turnover... cant be default easily.. I know this banks require high brokerage.. But if you trade in profit..then brokerage is not much..
Hope for best in India. :D

trader15