Never ever put all your eggs to one broker

Should brokers be allowed to speculate ?

• Yes

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • No

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Only when the customer accounts are controlled by different independent trustees

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The law first has to change the rules for it

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

praveen taneja

Off topic Any one know anysite where i can get live rate of mcx specially Gold???
with auto refresh ?? Thnx in advance

DanPickUp

Hi

That is what transfered customers from MFGlobal face with any broker they went transfered to:

http://www.rjobrien.com/mfglobal/

and then read this part word by word:

R.J. OBrien Margin Policy Update for Former MF Global Customers

As a result, every former MF Global account faces a margin call. No excess equity was transferred.

Heavy stuff !!

DanPickUp

My friend

There is absolutely nothing to laugh about it. Why? If it is then proofed, that this money is customers money, the loss from 1.2 Bil USD would be reduced to 1 Bil USD.

That means, that we still face a loss of about 40% from our cash funds. And that is not funny !

Imagine it is your money and you suddenly have only 60& left from the day before. Such things make you very angry, specially if it is not your fault.

The transfered accounts are transferred with out money. Only positions have been transfered so that traders and hedge funds could give orders what to do with them.

Cash will be given at the moment the trustee knows, how much he has and how much is lost. This can take time.

Hope you understand now why I am not in any mood to laugh about it as we only can wait and hope that once a day in the future some cash comes back to our accounts.

Thank you and all the best in your trading

DanPickUp

Last edited:

DanPickUp