Need to know about tips provider

Hi,

i have seen too many sites providing tips on sms after paying few bucks like 5k to 10k. please tell me whther it realy work. their performance shows that one can earn 50k to 100k in a month. are this sites or tips provider reliable or not?

regards

sumit

Hi,

i have seen too many sites providing tips on sms after paying few bucks like 5k to 10k. please tell me whther it realy work. their performance shows that one can earn 50k to 100k in a month. are this sites or tips provider reliable or not?

regards

sumit
Hi Sumit,

This is a forum where we share knowledge so that you dont have to depend on anybody's tips anymore.

The tips giving services manytimes give so many trades that one finds impossible to trade. Their backtests are also manytimes inflated and outrightly false. And if you have the kind of trading capital you will require to trade all the tips,there are many great systems in this forum which easily will give you 2-3 times returns "promised" by tip services.
Look around and you will find some very successful systems traded in real time.Study and practice so that you will not need the "tips" any time.

Best Wishes,

Smart_trade

Pattel

Hi,

regards

sumit
If you are trying to get back your lost 6lacs, then if you find some good tips service get their bank account and transfer ur money to them and also some to ur broker also, because ultimately thats what will happen (u lose ur money).

Sincere advice, dont trade on tips service. learn and do it by ur self.

NOMINDTR

Hi,

regards

sumit
Tips providing, advisory services are a sub-industries themselves.
Those service providers do business. Treat them as business people and understand what good you can expect. Then take a decision if you find things reasonable.