Need help growing 2 Crores

anuragmunjal

hi
put 1.6 crores in any fixed return of ur liking. put the rest 40 lacks in a fd a/c which gives an o/d facility. whenever u see the market falling and u see the news of the market fall coming out of the "pink paper" onto the front page of the "white paper" , buy stocks worth 20 lacks, (preferably index stocks with diversification into a few different sectors) if the market corrects significantly frm there too put in the other 20 lacks and sit tight fr 6 months to 2 yrs. do the converse fr selling. ie. when the news of market rising comes out of the 'pink paper' to the front page of 'white paper', sell ur holding.
I feel u should outperform most of the fund mangers.

regards

Anurag
'

Why dont you just distribute the money among the people who gave you good replies... at least that way your money will at least do some good, rather than end up in some speculators pockets
Thanx for the kind suggestion. I would look into it.

In the meantime, so should I go with REgular FDs in the bank or should I go for mutual funds?

pasha

When the market crashes so will the mutual funds. :p
Either FD or debt funds, the latter have no lock in period with almost the same interest rates as FDs.
Debt funds may have some tax rebates, you could inquire about this.

columbus

Either FD or debt funds, the latter have no lock in period with almost the same interest rates as FDs.
When market crashes ,do FDs of bank suffer?I doubt.Certainly
companies FDs do to some extent.

jash

just put your all money in bank on monthly interest back you will have approimatley rs 1.3 lac for rs 2 crore. start investing some amount in sips of mutual funds and other in investing stock on regular basis respectievely. you will have your money left with you with no risk and definately will have returns from investments and if you want to transfer some amount in my account you are welcome:lol:

but if you are willing to take full risk then must take help of some financial advisor.

dear friend mrkt is at its high so i advised u to enter in mkt after some gud correction n ur priority sud b proctecting ur money.it takes ages to make 2 crores but it may go within months in share mkt.b careful.at this ponit of time u can invest in psu 's like NTPC,NMDC,NHPC,NOIDATOLL,LNT,SREI INFRA,FMRINFRA etc.....

pasha

This post is not worded correctly.
I meant to say that the money should be put into FDs or debt funds.

dear friend mrkt is at its high so i advised u to enter in mkt after some gud correction n ur priority sud b proctecting ur money.it takes ages to make 2 crores but it may go within months in share mkt.b careful.at this ponit of time u can invest in psu 's like NTPC,NMDC,NHPC,NOIDATOLL,LNT,SREI INFRA,FMRINFRA etc.....
Can you tell me something about this tye of investment?