Need a mentor

Linkon,
I read those two posts pertaining to your trading plan three times. While I try to understand it, I want you to try this exercise.

You are seated in your dining room and have the following things in front of you:
Two slices of bread
A bottle of jelly
A knife
A plate
A napkin or paper towel

Now, I would like you to write up a simple recipe to make a jelly sandwich(no need to toast the bread; so I didn't provide you a toaster).

Just write down your steps(might take a few minutes), while I read more on your trading plan.
Regards
Shreenath

Here is the link of the system....
plan to post my trades and my progress here...

http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/31332-linkons-day-trading-strategy.html#post342718

WOD

Bottom-line, Knowledge is the key. That gives you confidence. That makes you the champion. True with this line too. "LUCK : Labour Under Correct Knowledge." is the mantra....here.
Even when you do wrong things confidently, there comes a point when you suddenly click something in your mind which becomes your "edge" which I called as last point winner which I desperately waiting for as far as trading is concerned.

IMHO, Knowledge comes when you have confidence. May be two people have different ways of thinking.

Anywasy, Best of luck....no hard work goes waste.....

Raghavacc

AW,

I feel it's my duty to share whatever I can, afterall there's no point in living for ourselves. When we share, we not only help others but it also reinforces what we've learnt. .Regards
Shreenath
Shreenath - I have heard from one of my elders - There are theree types of people in this world .their types are :

1. Creaturly - They suck whatever they could from the society/people and give back nothing to the society . They are highly selfish and never live beyond themselves and their family at most.They always remain negative criticising/complaining about each and everything about life.60% of people belong to this category.

2.Humanly - They take and then giveback.Its like I use electricity and pay the bill to the board for my usage.Their scope stretches beyond their self and may extend till their surroundings, state etc.30% of people belong to this category

3. Heavenly : They expect least from the society and giveback their maximum.These people have highest concern for the people/ society and their scope extends beyond boundaries. They are always remembered not only during their lifetime but even beyond that.They are the one who get maximim joy out of life and cherish to the highest possible.Hardly 10% or less belong to this category.

Your efforts here fit to the third category i.e: beyond self interest which is a rare in current scenario.Their are few others as well in this forum who have also done similar efforts.Great characters!!.

Though the above three categories seems fit only from the perspective of philosophy it purely applies to business as well. The facts and figures shows that the business entities which have been highly ethical and given back maximum to the society only are at the top and prolonged for centuries .for Exa: TATA's .
The one who just came to market for sucking the resources of the society never could survive for long.Exa: Unlimited!!!!!

Regards
Raghav

Guys...I would just suggest one thing...Spend more time around the forum....I started as a novice around 8-9 months back and have learnt a lot for free here on the forum....Dont look for someone to walk you by your finger...You can learn to walk, run and fly by yourself....posts ur doubts in relevant areas and u can learn a lot.

Happy Trading

Totally Agree :clap::clap::clapping::clapping:

linkon7

Linkon,
I read those two posts pertaining to your trading plan three times. While I try to understand it, I want you to try this exercise.

You are seated in your dining room and have the following things in front of you:
Two slices of bread
A bottle of jelly
A knife
A plate
A napkin or paper towel

Now, I would like you to write up a simple recipe to make a jelly sandwich(no need to toast the bread; so I didn't provide you a toaster).

Just write down your steps(might take a few minutes), while I read more on your trading plan.
Regards
Shreenath
I seriously dont know if you are pulling my leg or you want me to write the algorithm.

Rajadhiraj

Here's something I can tell from experience.....trading can be broken down into
1. Psychology of Awareness
2. Self discipline
3.Technical and/or fundamental analysis
4. Business admin including routines and rituals, record keeping, yada yada yada.

Hope this helps
Shreenath
Hello Shreenath

I logged into the forum today after long. It was just fantastic to read your interaction with linkon.

Trading is a profession that gives us a great opportiunity to experiance the Power of Now.

I would be re reading all your posts. Its fortunate to have guys like you around.

Thanks

Linkon,
Why would I want to pull your leg after all these posts, some of them so long, it could bore average guys to death? C'mon, be serious, use your heart, but also be playful. Have some fun!
Will see the recipe in your next post here I hope!
regards
shreenath
I seriously dont know if you are pulling my leg or you want me to write the algorithm.

Rajadhiraj,
Well said about trading profession and the power of now
Regards
Shreenath
Hello Shreenath

I logged into the forum today after long. It was just fantastic to read your interaction with linkon.

Trading is a profession that gives us a great opportiunity to experiance the Power of Now.

I would be re reading all your posts. Its fortunate to have guys like you around.

Thanks

Raghav,
If we'll go back deep within ourselves, these images followed by acts of helping others, connects us to the creator more than anything else. Of course it also comes with the added benefit of improving one's own-self.

Acts of selfishness is a sure way to disconnect oneself from that never ending stream of Shakti or Energy.

Regards
Shreenath

Shreenath - I have heard from one of my elders - There are theree types of people in this world .their types are :

1. Creaturly - They suck whatever they could from the society/people and give back nothing to the society . They are highly selfish and never live beyond themselves and their family at most.They always remain negative criticising/complaining about each and everything about life.60% of people belong to this category.

2.Humanly - They take and then giveback.Its like I use electricity and pay the bill to the board for my usage.Their scope stretches beyond their self and may extend till their surroundings, state etc.30% of people belong to this category

3. Heavenly : They expect least from the society and giveback their maximum.These people have highest concern for the people/ society and their scope extends beyond boundaries. They are always remembered not only during their lifetime but even beyond that.They are the one who get maximim joy out of life and cherish to the highest possible.Hardly 10% or less belong to this category.

Your efforts here fit to the third category i.e: beyond self interest which is a rare in current scenario.Their are few others as well in this forum who have also done similar efforts.Great characters!!.

Though the above three categories seems fit only from the perspective of philosophy it purely applies to business as well. The facts and figures shows that the business entities which have been highly ethical and given back maximum to the society only are at the top and prolonged for centuries .for Exa: TATA's .
The one who just came to market for sucking the resources of the society never could survive for long.Exa: Unlimited!!!!!

Regards
Raghav