NCFM capital Market dealer module e book

iTrade

Hi - Can anyone please share the ebook/pdf for capital market dealer module exam? I have seen the course outline on NSE site. But want to be sure that I can really clear the exam by taking a look at the book in detail :lol::cool:

Hi - Can anyone please share the ebook/pdf for capital market dealer module exam? I have seen the course outline on NSE site. But want to be sure that I can really clear the exam by taking a look at the book in detail :lol::cool:
I have passed this examination ( dealers module and also derivatives module) several times. Concentrate on the study material given by NSE either in the book form or on their website. That is more than sufficient for passing the exam comfortably.

Smart_trade

wisp

I have passed this examination ( dealers module and also derivatives module) several times. Concentrate on the study material given by NSE either in the book form or on their website. That is more than sufficient for passing the exam comfortably.

Smart_trade
What are these exams and why did you take it Da?

iTrade

Smart_trade
Thank you. That is really encouraging.

iTrade

Last edited:

primitivetrader

to operate as a dealer with a broking firm one has to be certified by NSE. there exams are for tht purpose.

iTrade

to operate as a dealer with a broking firm one has to be certified by NSE. there exams are for tht purpose.
In order to place automated trades as well you need to clear this exam. Hope I am right? Because that is my goal of appearing for this exam. Because brokers ask for dealer certificate to enable fully automated trading via nest plus api.

These are the exams conducted by NSE .There are many modules...cash market dealers module,derivatives module,depository module,etc

I had passed the first 2 exams many times as I had dealers CTCL terminal and for having dealers terminal these exams are compulsory.The certificate is valid for 3/5 years....these are very good exams and they give you very good foundation of NSE trading system,derivatives etc.The fees are 1500-2000 and on payment of the fees,NSE sends a course material book which is very good.

Now I am thinking of studying and taking their Options Strategy module exam....I heard that the course material for this exam is very good for gaining knowledge on options.

Smart_trade

In order to place automated trades as well you need to clear this exam. Hope I am right? Because that is my goal of appearing for this exam. Because brokers ask for dealer certificate to enable fully automated trading via nest plus api.
Yes you need to have a valid certificate for dealers terminal.

ST

If you want dealers terminal on NSE F&O,you require derivatives module certificate.....dealers module is for cash market shares.

ST