NATURAL GAS~ Positional Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangram1705

In future all charts with entry & targets will be considered violation of rules or what?

If any change in forum rules it needs to be clarified

btw this will definitely hamper the learning process. If taking entry & targets & reason for entry are not discussed in real time, it would be as good as reading ta books on your own in expectation to learn ta

requesting mods to pl rethink..
Thanks

Jai Mata Di

post deleted...

I got this Warning message from Mod...

"Your thread has been reported for violation of the above. Do not give targets, forecasts etc in your posts."

It's a default message,Then no problem...

Incase Only i get this message ... dear mod kindly close my all open threads.....

Have a Good trading memories on this forums...
Don't know all reasons why u got this message(there may be many).
But in my opinion one cause(it is included in side Sebi new 32 page guideline) might be, as far Sebi New Rule from Dec 01, you have to give a concrete proof before you are claiming any target is achieved in public. Just like the post where you have claimed to achieved 4020 target, but there was no concrete proof.
Many people noticed here that u hv posted 4020 Crude Oil target after 45 min late of Friday market closing. By that time(12:45 AM) Crude Oil was down big (in international market) so that simple calculation(converted to USD Inr) was indicating that next opening target(today: monday) possibly around 4000.
Next time u must be careful of posting such post, it can attract moderators again. So next time before calming a target (ur study has achieved) u have to give a concrete proof.

Also there might be added other reasons also. Moderators must clearly explain all reasons what type of post can attract moderators now.

You have tried to help many beginners by posting your valuable time & charts. :)

Here is new guidelines from SEBI for you, read it full.
http://www.sebi.gov.in/cms/sebi_data/commondocs/RESEARCHANALYSTS-regulations_p.pdf

Best Wishes & Happy Trading.

H.C.

Last edited:
Don't know all reasons why u got this message(there may be many).
But in my opinion one cause(it is included in side Sebi new 32 page guideline) might be, as far Sebi New Rule from Dec 01, you have to give a concrete proof before you are claiming any target is achieved in public. Just like the post where you have claimed to achieved 4020 target, but there was no concrete proof.
Many people noticed here that u hv posted 4020 Crude Oil target after 45 min late of Friday market closing. By that time(12:45 AM) Crude Oil was down big (in international market) so that simple calculation(converted to USD Inr) was indicating that next opening target(today: monday) possibly around 4000.
Next time u must be careful of posting such post, it can attract moderators again. So next time before calming a target (ur study has achieved) u have to give a concrete proof.

Also there might be added other reasons also. Moderators must clearly explain all reasons what type of post can attract moderators now.

You have tried to help many beginners by posting your valuable time & charts. :)

Here is new guidelines from SEBI for you, read it full.
http://www.sebi.gov.in/cms/sebi_data/commondocs/RESEARCHANALYSTS-regulations_p.pdf

H.C.

Many people noticed here that u hv posted 4020 Crude Oil target after 45 min late of Friday market closing.

Already same chart updated with same patterns: 28th November 2014, 04:27 PM
http://www.traderji.com/energy/96184-natural-gas-positional-analysis-5.html#post1032365

Jai Mata Di , I am not a tip provider,Only concentrate my own trades only...here i update my proofs..Now what can i do for next update ?....

Basically i am interested to "registered research analyst"..But i am studied only 9th std (Fail)... so i cannot become "registered research analyst". :mad:

Jai Mata Di

Jai Mata Di , I am not a tip provider, Only concentrate my own trades only...here i update my proofs..Now what can i do for next update ?....
Glad to know that you are not a tips provider.
But, these Excel Sheets are not concrete proof also(no one can verify when a trade is opened and when it was squared off) try to give print screen of your trade book & ledger along with chart with explanation for every day after market is closed, only then you can get attract students here.[ Although, I don't know if traderji permits such type of business activity through PM or not. :lol:]

In my opinion, there is a way for you to bypassing SEBI's law. :)
When you are getting constant profits(posting here constantly), you can make much more money through your own trading. You can concentrate on it, increase your capital slowly using profit. With good money management you can earn lot more than so called "registered research analyst". Trading is very tough. Fact is most people hate registered research analysts when they failed to make money after learning various methods.

It is a pity that A chaiwalla can be a PM in India, but a 9th Std Failed(like U) can't be a research analysts even after when he make Crores of Profits.
But, SEBI can't prevent anyone to be a profitable trader. Make Crores of profit, be famous. Then, many people would love to listen to you in seminars. They will pay you handsomely in seminars to know about your story of success as a trader & real life experiences from trading. Then all of your dreams will come true. :thumb:

H.C.

Glad to know that you are not a tips provider.
But, these Excel Sheets are not concrete proof also(no one can verify when a trade is opened and when it was squared off) try to give print screen of your trade book & ledger along with chart with explanation for every day after market is closed, only then you can get attract students here.[ Although, I don't know if traderji permits such type of business activity through PM or not. :lol:]

H.C.
Jai Mata Di,See already i updated the proof image in another one forum .( someone asking the same question ? where is the proof for holding?)

Posted: 27 Nov 2014 21:18
Yes ... Still holding short position ...Short position took at 4722

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Posted: 28 Nov 2014 23:36

Still holding short...Once if i exit ..i will update...Now expected $64.00 lets see...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted: 01 Dec 2014 11:04

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally i got the experience,In this world No one ready to believe any one words.

But still today i am worked and spend more times for uploading charts with explanations...Every one asking proof...I have the proof,If you believe or not ,that's your own decisions..

Finally asking only one thing : Dear Mod kindly close my all open threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.