NATURAL GAS~ Positional Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Santhosh2010

Could you kindly tell any professional trader, of what ever level, the reason he may should, what ever you posted in the past and even in the future in this thread, which is not some thing out of the box, in the future even taking any notice of what ever you post? :confused::confused:

What is special about your post's or even about any of your strategy you post around in the forum?

It is all from the book and all is basic stuff. I never have seen you posting advanced or even modified TA nor any modified in dept trading strategy you post.

So why should any real pro trader take any notice of your basic posts you do day by day?????
very true enough......

sangram1705

if things continue this way, there is a pretty good chance that the purpose of the forum would be defeated.

Anyways, people who had subscribed to the thread in anticipation of gaining some knowledge will be the only loosers.

Hope mods will intervene.

Thanks

Ok Bro, I guess its from the Book STREET SMARTS BY Linda Rashchke.
Thanks for the explanation.:thumb:
Every thing you know well, then why you ask me like innocent. :rofl: :annoyed:

Every thing you know well, then why you ask me like innocent. :rofl: :annoyed:
Because what she explained there is 'Wolfe Waves' in her book which was created by Bill Wolfe, but nowhere in your analysis you mentioned the word WW. I was seeing your lines as 'TrendLines' and thats why could not understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.