nac Calling JOBBERS/SCALPERS

u cannot hav auto square off on the basis of loss or profit...but yes u can place stoploss orders...nice tool it is...
ur second question is that of a true jobber...yes u can place cursor on price by going to tools>preferences....then u find out and click apply...

Thank you man. You guys are always there to tap my shoulder and encourage. I am getting some positive vibes now.

I got something to ask you. This can only be answered by RKG users especially ODIN users.

Is this possible for me to set AUTO SQUARE OFF by myself? (not 3:15 auto square off)
Is this possible to keep the cursor on price tab rather than on qty tab when I F1 or F2?

tnsn2345

Dear Nac,

I have been seeing your post / replies and I can assure you that your are really going good.

First the losses, then defending (despite acknowledging and thanking others suggestions), posting so many messages and getting hooked here just to evade the core issue, vow to come back strongly, setting deadline to recover your losses, etc.

Maybe 5 years from now, if you are still in this business (which I sincerely hope), you will laugh at your posts.

Regards,

nac

i didn't want to hurt or pull others leg. few traders around me wanted to scalp for even 5 to 10 points in nifty futures since their brokerage was almost zero and wanted to do 3-6 trades a day and as long as my knowledge goes every was was reduced to their shorts. even though they will win some times, they tend to hold losing positions for longer time which wipes out their gain. i am only cautioning you.

i am sorry if i hurt your feeling and your style of trading :)

there are thousands of traders in india who are engaged in forex, so go ahead and try trading in forex.:thumb:
No, you didn't hurt me at all. Its good you're pointing out where I am going wrong and Its easy for me to identify and rectify the same. Holding the loosing position should be the worst thing in trading. And that's one among the things I did.

Don't feel sorry. I am not hurt by your words but by my attitude.

Thank you for suggesting me to try FOREX. I first steady my foot here in capital market. Then I come to forex. Before that, RBI would come up and clear this issue. (hoping)

nac

u cannot hav auto square off on the basis of loss or profit...but yes u can place stoploss orders...nice tool it is...
ur second question is that of a true jobber...yes u can place cursor on price by going to tools>preferences....then u find out and click apply...
Thank you. I couldn't able to find out that option. Do you care exactly where I can find? In preference there are many tabs. Where I need to look for it? And I have tried it in HELP option too but still negative...

nac

Root cause of this mans rapid fall is failure to understand and use stoploss effectively. He would not be as miserable if had he used stoploss to reduce losses. Also I use trailing stoploss to book profits most of the times.
A small correction here FAILURE TO APPLY/IMPLEMENT RISK/MONEY MANAGEMENT RULE. Yes, I don't use stop loss which drastically reduces my speed. And our software are not sophisticated enough to do the things faster. Definitely its useful for traders who take position few times. Its good you are using it.

nac

Dear Nac,

I have been seeing your post / replies and I can assure you that your are really going good.

First the losses, then defending (despite acknowledging and thanking others suggestions), posting so many messages and getting hooked here just to evade the core issue, vow to come back strongly, setting deadline to recover your losses, etc.

Maybe 5 years from now, if you are still in this business (which I sincerely hope), you will laugh at your posts.

Regards,
Thank you so much for encouragement. I am getting positive energy when I am getting encouraged/motivated.

The core issue is not obeying. That's the main thing I should avoid. When this is done, everything will go smooth and steady.

Yeah, even I am laughing at my posts posted years ago. I was not much active then. I am laughing at my language and how I conceived the things then.