nac Calling JOBBERS/SCALPERS

krishere

guys, if at all u wanna trade in currencies ---please do it in NSE or MCX but don't do thru forex websites for reasons which i cannot share here...
would really appreciate you sharing that..... coz i was planning to do say with the $100 account some of this fx sites give.... are there any legal issues or something else.... wouldnt want to be involved in something messy....

Krishna.

krishere

One say I am adamant (indirectly), one say I am stupid (indirectly) for you I am funny :eek: . Go on guys, comment my personality.

Yeah, I got that in my mind ever since 2008. But with the legality issues I ain't taken any step to trade in forex. And I tried a demo once.

When I am successful, I will love scalping. I am just starting it. Let see.
Hi nac... what are legal issues when trading in forex???? Any pointers pls...

Krishna.

ranger123

Hello all freinds, hope that you all doing good in trading. I has now doing trading only in options and has stoped shares trading completly. I has come here after many days and I do not see many old freinds here. Nac is also not here, Danpickup sir is also goon. I hope every body is doing well in there lifes.

Thank you and best of luck.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Hello all freinds, hope that you all doing good in trading. I has now doing trading only in options and has stoped shares trading completly. I has come here after many days and I do not see many old freinds here. Nac is also not here, Danpickup sir is also goon. I hope every body is doing well in there lifes.

so how is your experience with options, compared to stocks trading.....:confused:

hiii nac & anurag sir....
thnks for sharing ur information.
recently i hav strted jobbing in equity mrkt & very soon il b shiftin to option..
so wud u lyk to giv me any advice wat r d dos n donts ...while doin jobbing !!!

thanks & regard,
Bhavesh jain.

ranger123

so how is your experience with options, compared to stocks trading.....:confused:
Hello Ravi,

I has do option trading for more than 6 months and has stopped shares trading completly. My result is good and my return per month avarage is 8.5%. I do not do positional set up, I allways has a opposite trade I mean I has a neturle set up like buy call and buy put or sell call and sell put. Most of the time I close my set up at end of the days. I do not hold position for more than 2 days. In share trading I take more number of trades but in options trading I take two or three trade in one day, so I can do my service also.

I am happy with options trading and I thank Danpickup sir for his guideance in options trade.

hardik0007

Sir, I followed your 2things

1. Plan - Instrument, Quantity (basis Risk:Reward), Entry, Exit (in profit), Exit (in loss), holding period/time
2. Rules - defining all of the above

Today I'm better than Yesterday.... But Im not making good profits, I do jobbing in OPTIONS. Can you help me with it. I watch Nifty, RIL, SBI. But everything goes in vain at end.

vishal7176

@ all senior jobber / scalper

any one chart set up for jobbing /scalping ....????

in india mostly screen based jobbing ..but out of india ....many prop. firm recruit jobber/ scalper training with chart basis ....and as i heard they have good result .

is any one do jobbing / scalping with chart (1 min. / 3min/5min) tf

plss share ur experiance/experiment

thanks friend

regards