My Trading Diary for 2013.

soft_trader

India's current account deficit (CAD) for the third quarter of the current fiscal year soars to a record high of 6.7% of the gross domestic product (GDP) compared to 4.3% in the year-ago period and 5.4% in the previous quarter.

In value terms, the deficit stood at $32.6 billion.

soft_trader

I am temporarily taking break from trading for a few months. Reason being huge loss of capital in my 18 months trading career. As of now I am not mentally prepared to take any more trades. Besides I also need fresh capital to trade. I will again come back when I will get mentally prepared to face a trade.

Good luck to all my TJ friends for your trades, especially Trader Ravi. :thumb: I got a lot of inspiration from you.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I am temporarily taking break from trading for a few months. Reason being huge loss of capital in my 18 months trading career. As of now I am not mentally prepared to take any more trades. Besides I also need fresh capital to trade. I will again come back when I will get mentally prepared to face a trade.

Good luck to all my TJ friends for your trades, especially Trader Ravi. :thumb: I got a lot of inspiration from you.
softy , good that you are taking break after long 18 months...........:thumb: when you again start with fresh mind, forget about previous losses and grow whatever capital you bring.
I wish , me could have taken a break in march 2011 - august 2011, instead of august 2012 - november 2012......it could have saved me at least half my losses.......still I m happy that I had taken a 4 month break, actually plan was to trade from 1st april 2013, but I have started again from 10 dec 2012......4 months earlier.....:p....trading ki aadat pad jati hai, bhaya.........:lol: