My Trading Diary for 2013.

Booked out Nifty Fut @ 5953.

Short positions in CE will continue.

Waiting for softy's next trade, damn you and guys like Ravi are too good, how are you able to maintain a trading diary???

I am not even able to maintain an excel with my trades, reason is i will :fatigue: faint if i see my trades from the log:annoyed:

good work mate, i thought you will be taking a long break and stopped seeing this thread since april 2nd week now only when i checked I saw you are officially back:thumb: welcome back.

LEARNT THE BIGGEST LESSON OF MY LIFE AND TRADING CAREER IN THE WORST POSSIBLE WAY. :(
MAY GOD BLESS ME.
Go back to your trading journey and check if this lesson was already learnt at some stage. One lesson that I have learnt is that we keep learning and forgetting - just human nature. Then the market whipsaws to re-teach you the same thing again.

soft_trader

Go back to your trading journey and check if this lesson was already learnt at some stage. One lesson that I have learnt is that we keep learning and forgetting - just human nature. Then the market whipsaws to re-teach you the same thing again.
Last few months was going good. Today lost all profits of last few months. Account blown by 50%. I was not under my control. Don't know what happened to my but I kept on adding to losing banknifty position with excessive leverage and it was a disaster. Continuous winning streak made me overconfident and I could not mentally accept the loss so blindly added to the losing position in order to breakeven.

@timepass yes I made the same mistake earlier also but it was not of this magnitude. Single largest losing day of my life. Don't know what will happen now but I won't trade for a while. Need to mentally accept this loss.

jagankris

Last few months was going good. Today lost all profits of last few months. Account blown by 50%. I was not under my control. Don't know what happened to my but I kept on adding to losing banknifty position with excessive leverage and it was a disaster. Continuous winning streak made me overconfident and I could not mentally accept the loss so blindly added to the losing position in order to breakeven.

@timepass yes I made the same mistake earlier also but it was not of this magnitude. Single largest losing day of my life. Don't know what will happen now but I won't trade for a while. Need to mentally accept this loss.
It is very tough to digest a huge loss of this magnitude
Will take couple of months to regain this. Have strict mm rules. All the best.
Take a break and go for a trip.

Wait till you read my diary for May 2018 :D