My Trading Diary for 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

soft_trader

Today's Trades:

Bought Nifty 5300PE (Sep) @ 51 --- Carried overnight as positional.

As mentioned in Earlier post, SBIN Future (September) positional short @ 1885 carrying home. :)

Last edited:

soft_trader

Nifty closed exactly at the support of 5350. Let's see tomorrow it will break or not. Currently holding on to my Short positions.

soft_trader

Today's Trades:

Bought Nifty 5300PE (Sep) @ 51 --- Carried overnight as positional.

As mentioned in Earlier post, SBIN Future (September) positional short @ 1885 carrying home. :)
Added more 5300PE @65
Holding SBIN Sep Fut positional with a TE @ 1870

soft_trader

Special session for live trading on Saturday, September 08, 2012.

The Exchange is conducting a special live trading session on Saturday, September 08, 2012 in the F&O Segment.
Market timings for special live trading session on Saturday, September 08, 2012 in F&O Segment will be as follows:

Normal Market Open : 11:15 AM
Normal Market Close : 12.45 PM

Position Limit/Collateral value Set up cut off time : 01:15 PM
Trade modification end time : 01:15 PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The daily mark to market settlement for Futures and premium settlement for Options for trades done in F&O Segment on Saturday, September 08, 2012 will take place on Monday, September 10, 2012.

akhill

Special session for live trading on Saturday, September 08, 2012.

The Exchange is conducting a special live trading session on Saturday, September 08, 2012 in the F&O Segment.
Market timings for special live trading session on Saturday, September 08, 2012 in F&O Segment will be as follows:

Normal Market Open : 11:15 AM
Normal Market Close : 12.45 PM

Position Limit/Collateral value Set up cut off time : 01:15 PM
Trade modification end time : 01:15 PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The daily mark to market settlement for Futures and premium settlement for Options for trades done in F&O Segment on Saturday, September 08, 2012 will take place on Monday, September 10, 2012.
But why do they conduct this ??

a couple of months ago also they did the same once.. i dont know the reason. if they want to conduct a trading session, why not a full one ?

soft_trader

But why do they conduct this ??

a couple of months ago also they did the same once.. i dont know the reason. if they want to conduct a trading session, why not a full one ?
The Exchange is upgrading the futures and options trading system hardware and software to the next generation system to improve processing capability and handle increased activities in the market. It's just a live testing of their system, nothing else. A truncated trading session & cash market will remain closed, so volumes will be extremely low. I don't expect Nifty to move beyond 5 points on either side.

Status
Not open for further replies.