My Trading Diary for 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone using Indiabulls here? I am facing a problem of refresh issue in Nifty Futures between 9:15 and 9:35. The ticks are coming 20 to 50 seconds apart. And then, after 9:40, the rates are refreshing every 4 seconds. Also, during this period, cash stock sare refreshing properly, at 4 second intervals. Java is updated, Pib is updated, Internet is fine, as Zerodha terminal gives 1 second ticks in that period. Anyonbe else facing this issue?

soft_trader

Good morning,

Yesterday evening I went THE HHI to attend a conference of Beyond Mandi, held by Zee Business and Nirmal Bang promoted by National Spot Exchange Limited (NSEL).

The discussion topic was on Commodities and specially Spot Commodity. It was a pretty good session. Main discussion was on Gold and Crude. They told that the medium term outlook (Approx 6 months) of Gold is bullish and Crude is bearish and the reason behind that.

The most interesting part was the Q&A session. In that one employee of Nirmal Bang asked Amish Devgan, Anchor of Zee Business that, "In your channel one expert or so called analyst come and advices us to buy a certain share/commodity and within half an hour another expert comes and advices us to sell that same share/commodity. So what we will do? So we buy or sell, and being a RM, my clients gets angry upon me because of the bullshit advices on your channel" :lol::rofl::p

Well after the Q&A session the meeting gets over. I got an opportunity to personally talk to Mr. Anjani Sinha, MD & CEO of NSEL, and in our conversation he told me that Commodity options is coming soon enough. :)

After that some delicious foods in the dinner and time for way back to home. So it was a great experience last night. :)

soft_trader

In the daily chart today's candle has formed outside the regression channel. Near term support remains 5350. If Nifty decisively closes below 5350 them we might think of trend reversal. As of now the trend remains slightly on the bullish side.

soft_trader

SBI is consolidating in a rectangle box since past 8 days. Given the weak market it is on a verge of a breakdown below the rectangle box (market in Green). TG and SL are given in the image. I am keeping a very close eye on SBI, and expecting a very juicy trade. A breakout on the upside will mean a trend reversal and a very good buying opportunity. :)

What's the expert views on my analysis?

Last edited:

soft_trader

A letter to Mr. Bernanke

Dear Mr. Ben Bernanke,

Why, in dear lord’s name, you can’t keep quiet for a few weeks?!

When you are not giving speeches to make markets go berserk with absurd hope, you start writing letters to do the same!!!

Now look, how U.S. markets have started jumping up again just because you wrote some letter and made some vague remark in that about “the Fed being ready to help if warranted so.”

Oh Gaawwwwwd!!!!! Don’t you know we traders need a quite Friday; need some rest after an eventful week?

No, you had to go and write some letter. (Didn’t your school teacher gave you enough moronic letter writing assignment that you are now tormenting us?? Don’t you know that brain cells of people like me start switching off by U.S. markets’ opening bell on Friday? Oh you need some idea? How about this:- today I looked at S&P 500 (above 1400) and thought, “hey, when did Dow Jones crossed 14000?!!”Please don’t make us sit in a roller coaster when we are so market- drunk.)

Dear Mr. Bernanke, you are anyway going to have your monthly meeting in a couple of weeks’ time. Please do us a favor and stop saying ANYTHING about Fed action till that official meeting.

If you can’t resist saying/ writing something, then go ahead and communicate with Mitt Romney who keeps saying that he wants you to go.

If you keep writing such letters, I’ll be forced to support him!!

-Yours highly disgruntled fan,

Status
Not open for further replies.