My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Vijkris one thing u can do is just trade one scrip with adds with clear entry ,exit, mm rules.adds one add for long trades and two adds for short.as shorts move better.if taken 200 shares in intial entry then first add u take 100 shares second 50 shares.adds can be taken over minor pivots or aggressive pivots.can do this for a while then can add more stocks slowly as capital and ur experience grows.can trade without adds too but profit will be different .all the best.
as per bad habit, I was about to exit at add1 level, suddenly this quote of urs flashed in mind, then added. thanks again.
still mcx is left for trading.. lets see

PUCHU_2500

EOD of the chart. my exit was almost at bottom.:clapping:

as per my understanding exited at day's bottom is not a good sense for a day trader, just book partial profit and for the rest maintain TSL. I think actual exit should be above next pivot.....however try subhadip sir's rally and decline....
thanks for your chart and nice trading.....

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Some inside bars you marked as mpl,still you need to practice

Regards

Mmohanar
ya.. it took me 1 month to understand only how to mark mph,mpl,. Still have doubts abt ERL. To improve my focus,I outsourced the work of markings to the AFL, almost according to Subhadip sir's concept. This afl identifies only the ideal mph. I manually check for inside bars, thus ignoring the mpl marked.
Still I have to improve lot.
thanks