My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

vijkris

Learner and Follower

vijkris

Learner and Follower
an encouraging post :

looking at ur mindset onething u can do is exit at fixed target of 2x (x denotes ur risk)after entry ie if ur initial stoploss is 2 rs at entry u place exit for trade at 4rs and wait for trade to either hit stoploss or 2x target. this way even if only 40% of ur trades hit 2x ull earn a decent profit. u have to backtest if ur system gives 40% success minimum this way .

giving example how this can work if ur capital is 5 lakh and ur risk per trade is 1% ie 5000rs and u get 2 trades avg per trading day then u have 40 trades in a month assuming only 40% of those 40 was succesfull it means u have 16 trades with a profit of 10000 and 24 trades with a loss of 5000 put together gives u a overall profit of 40000 for month which is 8% of ur capital after deducting brokerage slippage taxes u can still earn close to 6 to 7% which is not bad.

once u get entry just put stoploss and target set alert for either happening minimise ur terminal wait for either to happen.
hope this helps.

Hi Vijkris,

Thanks for the info on VWAP and Pivot trading.

I just need one clarification, do you trade long when the price is below the VWAP and near Resistance belt or do you trade at any time below the VWAP and disregard the resistance belt ?

and also how many days Weighted Average Price do you consider ? esp for intraday trading.

Thanks,

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Hi Vijkris,

Thanks for the info on VWAP and Pivot trading.

I just need one clarification, do you trade long when the price is below the VWAP and near Resistance belt or do you trade at any time below the VWAP and disregard the resistance belt ?

and also how many days Weighted Average Price do you consider ? esp for intraday trading.

Thanks,
hi,
1. if u have higher tf in uptrend then u can take long signals below vwap and also near resistance.
usually resistance in lower tf will be broken if higher tf is in uptrend..

2. i use vwap given by pratap sir, and i use it as it is.
it seems the calculation of vwap starts from 1st bar of the day, so it doesn consider previous day's data..

VWAP is a nice system to trade.But it has too many arguments.So I skipped it a long time ago.
Vijay Sir,pls continue posting trades on this method.Thoda bahut naya josh aur clue mil jaayega :D

ty