My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

vijkris

Learner and Follower
if ur entering impulsively u got to fix ur mind not others. keep ur entry rules in front of u all the time .it takes a bit of practice,but u can do it if ur following one system with simple rules the more u keep on finetuning the more uncontrolled mind.
100% agreed.:thumb:
keeping the entry and exit rules (simple and as objective as possible) in front of the SCREEN is my first priority now..

vijkris

Learner and Follower
rules are :
Some possible scenarios on vwap

1. In range of prev day – between +1SD and -1SD of prev day
a. Mainly sideways until there is a BO/BD out of this range. So look to sell resistances and buy support if the range is big. If the range is small, sit out.

2. Open above VAH
a. Mainly long bias with pullbacks to the TF 3mn and 15min bands. If price remains below -1SD day it could denote a DT and a pullback to VAH area is possible.

3. Open below VAL
a. Mainly short bias with pullbacks to the TF 3mn and 15min bands. If price remains above +1SD day it could denote a UT and a pullback to VAL area is possible.

4. Open beyond +2SD / -2SD 2day
a. Open above +2SD 2day
Usually results in a pullback to +1SD2day either through sideways or a correction. But this could be after an intial move up

b. Open below -2SD 2day
Usually results in a pullback to -1SD2day either through sideways or a correction. But this could be after an intial move down

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Hi Vijkris
The box in left side low ..how does it come..some afl?
thanks
ya..afl only. it was designed by me only, so that I would recall the rule quickly.
was planning to create exclusively for vwap rules.
this one includes pivot trading rules also.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Hi
Have you shared this afl here or is it exclusively for personal use?
Have you backtested this method?what are the results?
thanks
older version of the box was shared in this thread only. now unable to find it.:lol:
newer version included AMA.
That box is just information based on location of ltp with respect to vwap.
I have hard time recalling rules in real trading, so its just like assistant, reading out instructions.
the method is same as vwap thread.
if u want wil share the afl again. no issues.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Dear Shubhadeep Bro
This is Back test result of Oct month..
total trades-15
profit trade -10
loss trade -5
Be trade-2
P points= 181 points
loss points=68 points
gross points=113 points
but if I reduce slippage & trade cost..its 5 points per trade..so total cost of 17 trade is 85points..so Net points are just 28 points..
So I am worried about this..
If I retest it with filter & round no rules..difference will be not more..what to do for that ?
thanks
wow, learnt the way of proper backtesting. thanks.
was this with real money?
If this is the way backtesting is done, means I have not backtested the method.:p