My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

Gaur ji if OBV is above PDC, look for buying opportunities (i.e. buy when you get a buy signal by any method). Take sell signals in case OBV is below PDC. At 11:00 another line takes precedence as reference line. And at 1:00 another line takes precedence over the other 2 lines. (use the line closest to OBV line as reference)

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Vijay Ji,I am posting my chart.In this chart today's PDC is above yday PDC.

I said before those are my personal tweaks. Yes acc to my tweaks it is bullish bias. Even if u see today obv vs current pdc, it is bullish.

That means we have a bullish bias.I check this on few charts that sometimes PDC indicates long bias but price keep falling down.In such case what to do?
No trade or contra trade?
Obv pane is easier to interpret. .obv is above pdc means bullish.if u r not a pro, sit on side line and wait for bullish signal in price pane. Most of the time in final session price will sync with obv. Or else no trade.

Varun Ji I do not understand the second part of your above reply.
Happy ji new afl does the job of drawing those lines at time intervals. Use it. See previous posts of happy in original thread.

@ aja @ Vijkris Ji-Vwap is not successful in long run.Its used in only sideways.But there it gives many whips,so be careful.
80 % Of market is sideways.. there is lot of scope for the use of vwap. ;):D

If u have any back test report pls let us know. Thanks

XRAY27

80 % Of market is sideways.. there is lot of scope for the use of vwap. ;):D

If u have any back test report pls let us know. Thanks
Scope for trading that 80 % will be suicidal ...people pro- trade with 1/2 of there usual qty in sideways...why ??? almost scrap trade and losa one are most common with least R:R..i'm not a pro to trade these market

These days even publishing back testing report is generating anger in people :D :lol:

Just remember price attracts volume and volume propels price..just check this point in your trading strategy if yes continue back testing..if there is no such thing then find out something that has this part !!!

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Scope for trading that 80 % will be suicidal ...people 9pro) trade with 1/2 of there usual qty in sideways...why ??? almost scrap trade and losa one are most common with least R:R..i'm not a pro to trade these market

These days even publishing back testing report is generating anger in people :D :lol:

Just remember price attracts volume and volume propels price..just check this point in your trading strategy if yes continue back testing..if there is no such thing then find out something that has this part !!!
My backtest report says 48% win rate provided target is 1.2R. Yes half the usual qty is the trick. if the trade fails, more chances of bo bd of sideways range.

People are not getting angry.... all are happy..:clap:

Your last paragraph is something which I am yet to witness.. you were correct previously also, so personally I will keep the above thing in mind.:D

XRAY27

My backtest report says 48% win rate provided target is 1.2R. Yes half the usual qty is the trick. if the trade fails, more chances of bo bd of sideways range.

People are not getting angry.... all are happy..:clap:

Your last paragraph is something which I am yet to witness.. you were correct previously also, so personally I will keep the above thing in mind.:D
unless you witness my last paragraph, mostly trading system will be paper tiger :D with no turnaround in ledger !!! it is the time people will go through trade management /physiology etc, but fact is some thing else ;)

Aman1

48% win rate is huge if you have proper risk management. But, people want 100% win rate. They frown at 48% win rate. Why? because they are in search of holy grail. Now tell me how many times you turned your winner into a loser only because it hit one tick less than your target and you did not exit hoping market will comeback and hit my target?

Vwap is a wonderful tool! you have to devise strategies around it like anyother successful method. You can earn really big using it and need no other thing. It is todays value and most of the trades happen around here. I lose money not because vwap but because I donot listen to market. When the bias is positive and I miss a trade I start arguing against the bias and then all hell of problems start compounding. Once I am in the red, I again start arguing against market bias and a vicious cycle starts which ruin my trading day, week and month. Then I blame my tools and start searching for something better which is never there.
It is my belief, if 48% is the win rate and I stick with it long enough, I will need nothing more to be a successful trader.

^k^

None of them are using the original version.. the first version. me and aja using 1st version..
eku added tdst and something else.. deepak batra, i don knw who he is.. dinesh batra i remember.. ^k^ used it in a good way..
Hello Vijay,how you doing?
Prachi linked me to this post.She talks a lot about your hardworking and ready to help nature.I am shocked but happy that we have a common friend :D

Unable to pm you.