My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

VJAY

Always remember these lines from saint sir

Please always remain students of the markets.....always remain humble.Never ever let anyone tell you that Trading Mastery is not possible.Never let anyone tell you how you cannot succeed.......Your job as a trader has and is always to put in a perfect trade,and then again and again and again.Focus on the trading,not on the money.....You can attain great wealth from Trading.You don't have to run newsletters,give tips,sell softwares,........there is more money in Trading than in any of these.Therefore,focus on Trading Perfection.......and reach heights that you imagine as unreachable.

this really put me on the right track hope u too will reach those heights soon .happy trading
Thanks for sharing it again here which is golden words of saint .....:thumb:

wisp

So tomo I am going for vacation.. Will be back by next tuesday.
In between will browse tj, but may not participate in discussions as trading terminal wont be open. ;)

Was awake till almost 2am since last 3 nights, doing the afl and backtesting work so that after I return, will immediately start trading... :thumb:

See you guys !!!

(Unlike TraderRavi, I am informing before hand that I m going on leave. :D)
Awesome! Thanks for sharing your hard work!

Enjoy your vacation and come back to start your successful journey toward becoming a billionaire! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
So tomo I am going for vacation.. Will be back by next tuesday.
In between will browse tj, but may not participate in discussions as trading terminal wont be open. ;)

Was awake till almost 2am since last 3 nights, doing the afl and backtesting work so that after I return, will immediately start trading... :thumb:

See you guys !!!

(Unlike TraderRavi, I am informing before hand that I m going on leave. :D)
chalo mauj karo kuch din :lol:

Always remember these lines from saint sir

Please always remain students of the markets.....always remain humble.Never ever let anyone tell you that Trading Mastery is not possible.Never let anyone tell you how you cannot succeed.......Your job as a trader has and is always to put in a perfect trade,and then again and again and again.Focus on the trading,not on the money.....You can attain great wealth from Trading.You don't have to run newsletters,give tips,sell softwares,........there is more money in Trading than in any of these.Therefore,focus on Trading Perfection.......and reach heights that you imagine as unreachable.

this really put me on the right track hope u too will reach those heights soon .happy trading
Nice :thumb:

Prophetic words . . .

Happy :)

vijkris

Learner and Follower
15 obv hi-lo and 15 obv hi-lo bo-bd ribbon color looking same,means both are same :confused:
obv hi-lo vs obv hi-lo bo-bd dono alag code the na pehle?
There is some mistake in ur post above..
In price pane top ribbon is 15 period price bo bd
Then 15 period obv bo bd.
Pls post the code u r using....

vijkris

Learner and Follower
monkeybusiness bhai corrected me.Mai afl ko mix kar diya tha

aare Sirji,enjoy Tour naa..aane ke baad aapko kam se kam 100 queries aur 200 pm's ka reply dena padega :lol:
U fell in love with obv Kya ? A.c. coach me morning onwards was sleeping only . Tomorrow onwards might not be able to reply as will be tired. Sun is so bright here....

U fell in love with obv Kya ? A.c. coach me morning onwards was sleeping only . Tomorrow onwards might not be able to reply as will be tired. Sun is so bright here....
10:30 PM IST, you are seeing bright sun . . . .

Your train goes via San Francisco kya :lol:

Happy :)