# My secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleOne

Oh, MoonMoon!
A woman (as claimed), that, too, from the land of Charulata (as claimed)! :D
Now, wandering in the land of the hungry wolves...
Even my buddy, SG, the leader of the pack, is howling, looking at the moon (where else?)!:rofl:

You are not the first female (as per your claim) trader on this forum I have seen getting undue attention.

Question you have to ask yourself is to be what Gabbar Singh would have asked: Tera kya hoga, Moon Moon?:p

You take care

this is the last time any annoying laughter on this thread, next time i will block you.

try to respect others feelings

there so many threads, where ppl will laugh with you for making fun out of some one ,,, but not this thread :annoyed:

moon_moon

i didn't quite got what you talking about. but i know every one is on there own every where in the world. don't worry i can take care of my self. :thumb:
western history says "men raised by wolves".

Oh, MoonMoon!
A woman (as claimed), that, too, from the land of Charulata (as claimed)! :D
Now, wandering in the land of the hungry wolves...
Even my buddy, SG, the leader of the pack, is howling, looking at the moon (where else?)!:rofl:

You are not the first female (as per your claim) trader on this forum I have seen getting undue attention.

Question you have to ask yourself is to be what Gabbar Singh would have asked: Tera kya hoga, Moon Moon?:p

You take care

TraderRavi

low risk profile
i didn't quite got what you talking about. but i know every one is on there own every where in the world. don't worry i can take care of my self. :thumb:
western history says "men raised by wolves".
and women raised by......????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.