About "The undeclared secrets that drive stock market"

krist

Hi all,
I've been reading the book "The undeclared secrets that drive stock market" by Tom Williams. His theories sound interesting. However a search by his name didnt show many interesting results. I always thought that only volume and price are enough to make trading decisions and this book talks only about volume and price, at least as far as I've read. So may be it's a case of seeing what one wants to see, but I would appreciate comments and feedback from seniors here about it.
Also could someone please point me to some good theory/book that explains how price relates to volume? Am reading about market profile, but the MP charts are too expensive for me. (BTW MP talks about time spent at a price, but I feel its indirectly about volume as well - please correct me if I am mistaken)

Thank you.

AW10

Tom Williams concepts have been promoted under the name of Volume Spread Analysis (VSA) by Gavin Holmes. Google for VSA and you will be over over loaded with info.
There is a good thread on VSA in TJ by Karthik, plz chk that too.

MP is realted to price. You can draw it in Amibroker (follow Linkon07's thread).
Similar to this, you also have Volume profile, drawing the volume spent on a particular price level.

Happy Trading

MP is realted to price. You can draw it in Amibroker (follow Linkon07's thread).
Similar to this, you also have Volume profile, drawing the volume spent on a particular price level.

Happy Trading
Hi AW10,

In which thread of Linkon07 I can find it? Went through his threads but was not able to find.