My Pivot - Resistance -Support Calculator

Hello & Hi to both of U

A great Job Done. But there is still scope for improvement & there is a long way ahead. So Best of Luck

My recommendations or suggestions:-
1) If possible try to connect the software with the internet i.e. the user will select the exchange (NSE-BSE) rather the server and from there only the O-H-L-C should be updated and the result be shown.
2) Try to provide help for Short Term, Mid Term & Long Terms.

Again A Very Best Of Luck

Bye

Riza Ameen
IT Engineer
CMC Nagpur
[email protected]

Hello Rizaameen ,
Ya I know ---theres a long way ahead---But already ---I have made some advancements---The help for short term ---mid term ---long term---
needs EOD data isolation of individual stks-----which I have successfully done----though it is at this moment at R&D stage---and not for General exposure---
I will also try to see the implementation of ur First point---as soon as I get some time---
I would also ---like to know from u as well as others---if u all have some more suggestions to make---maybe something hyperimaginative---
Hello Cathy99,
U have correctly pointed out the source---but I have modified it quite a bit more--
Regarding bonds,---I have not much idea----though--I m willing to implement the bond formatting(after studying necessary literature) ---if there is a general demand---
Also when u do trade in bonds---why dont u start a specific thread on trading in bonds---the necessary capital reqd---and other pros. and cons.
related to the topic---It may be a lot of help for the forum members---
Regards,
joy_mitali

Thanks Pankaj ---for the link---I need to look at it again maybe--I m having no problem--Pankaj if u r also having any problem,let me know---I also need to know if it is working in some other machines---or not--
Dear Acro,
This excel utility is made in the WINXP platform with OfficeXp--I would like to know what OS r u using and which version of Office u r using---
Regards,
joy_mitali