my pivot point method for day trading

I am trading using this pivot point method but it gives good results.if anybody interested use this below method.

Method is just calculate the pivot point of the stock and if the open price below the pivot point then sure that stock will go up so you buy the stock in dip.

If the the open price above the pivot point then this stock will go down finally so you should sell the stock.this is the method.it gives good results.
I have analysed many scripts of top gainer's open price below the pivot point goes up.one or two exceptional.

Reply pls friends.
In my opinion, it is wrong. For this, you need another confirmation for which you can use CAMARILLA calculation. In CAMARILLA calculation, there is a break out levels. If the stock opens above pivot point as well as breakout level, then it is for sure it will go and vice versa for opens below. If use CAMARILLA for stocks, it is the best one to use and the successful rate is 75-80%, but not for Nifty.

In my opinion, it is wrong. For this, you need another confirmation for which you can use CAMARILLA calculation. In CAMARILLA calculation, there is a break out levels. If the stock opens above pivot point as well as breakout level, then it is for sure it will go and vice versa for opens below. If use CAMARILLA for stocks, it is the best one to use and the successful rate is 75-80%, but not for Nifty.
what you mean not for nifty? Do you mean camarilla levels dont work for nifty?