my pivot point method for day trading

mmohanar

I am trading using this pivot point method but it gives good results.if anybody interested use this below method.

Method is just calculate the pivot point of the stock and if the open price below the pivot point then sure that stock will go up so you buy the stock in dip.

If the the open price above the pivot point then this stock will go down finally so you should sell the stock.this is the method.it gives good results.
I have analysed many scripts of top gainer's open price below the pivot point goes up.one or two exceptional.

Reply pls friends.

manojborle

What is your trading plan when a Stock Opens above Pivot and R3 ?
OR
Stock Opens below Pivot and S3 ?

jetking

Mr.monoj

If open above pivot point you sell it and wait up to 3pm if it is in loss.if it is in profit book profit.

Regards

Mohan
just like a coin flip strategy

head,u buy,tail,u sell

no SL,no target

simplest strategy:D:D:D:D

mmohanar

Mr prabhsingh

Today I sell syndycate bank @132.65 current.price 129.90 booked profit.
Pivot point of syndicate bank is 129.85. Today open price 131.95. So I sold 500 shares and booked profit.

Regards
Mohan

jetking

Mr.monoj

If open above pivot point you sell it and wait up to 3pm if it is in loss.if it is in profit book profit.

Regards

Mohan
I am trading using this pivot point method but it gives good results.if anybody interested use this below method.

Method is just calculate the pivot point of the stock and if the open price below the pivot point then sure that stock will go up so you buy the stock in dip.

If the the open price above the pivot point then this stock will go down finally so you should sell the stock.this is the method.it gives good results.
I have analysed many scripts of top gainer's open price below the pivot point goes up.one or two exceptional.

Reply pls friends.
DEAR a method/strategy consist of 4 basic clearly defined rules

entry,exit,Sl and target

as u have trading this method,so u must have all the rules in place

so share them here,otherwise how one can trade your method?

for ex,today nifty opened below the pivot,so it is a buy,but where should be the entry point,as it keep going down?
so there is no use of posting the trades only
nobody is going to benifit from it

good day

Last edited:

manojborle

Mr jetking

Sell if open price above pivot point and target is previous day low.buy if open price below pivot point then target is previous day high.
If we consider this okay, still where will you put your SL ?