My Picks

padiyaraa

PI inds cmp Rs:646....
Four months now, the condition doesn't change.
And believe me, it will perform better than any ATUL or BAYER.
please watch the latest graph.

Pole & Pennant in PI industries. Please watch
it generally say a price move equivalent to the pole height can be expected. No worriers.

Last edited:
PMC Fincorp Ltd (BOM: 534060)

Total share 496 million, 16% promotors = 80 m. Last 1 week volume = 60 m.

PMC Fincorp Ltd has informed BSE that a Meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company will be held on November 19, 2015, inter alia, to consider convertible warrants of face value of Rs. 1/- each to promoters on preferential basis at a price of Rs. 3.50.

Experience Board member can guide if it is a good sign or bad based on typical past of other companies.

Attachments

PMC FINCorp, interesting share pattern analysis, - there are 4 crore shares with individual investors with < 1 lakhs and 8 crore shares with >1 lakhs, then rest 26 crore with corporate bodies and 8 crores with promoters. total 50 crore shares.

In last 3-4 weeks with 60% delivery total shares traded 6 crores out of 10-12 crores.

Who is buying or who is selling.

There is another BIG order of 2 Crores rs for last 12-15 days towards on Lower circuit, so either someone is buying or giving the perception that they are buying so that retail will buy. All and All, good script to check and just invest 10K to enjoy the game.

padiyaraa

Make choice today that you won’t regret tomorrow.
While I am not interested in penny stocks, But out of curiosity, how people are just falling into it, when something is cheap, I just interfere.....
For convertible warrants, promoters, at the time of the allotment, are required pay nearly 25% of the post conversion amount inadvance. If the warrants are not converted within 18 months of the issue, they are lost. Many promoters had subscribed to warrants at the height of the bullrun, but had to give up them if bear run happenes. There is no logic to convert warrants in the bear run, because promoters can get their shares at a cheap price from secondary market than the warrant conversion price.

PMCFIN daily chart for one month only

Some companies that have either converted warrants or made a preferential allotment to promoters or group, include ARIHANT Foundations, ORBIT, SUJANA Metal, SUBEX and TANTIA Constructions. ARIHANT has approved conversion of 4.3 lakh convertible warrants out of total 15.5 lakh convertible warrants. Orbit Corporation has allotted 10 lakh something equity shares each to its promoters on conversion of warrants. Sujana Metal Products has allotted 1.2 crore equity shares to its promoters against conversion of 1.2 crore warrants out of the 5-crore warrants, which were allotted by the company by preferential allotmentM SUBEX has issued 40 lakh shares to an entity belonging to the promoters or the promoter group at a price of Rs 80 by way of preferential allotment. Similarly, TANTIA Constructions converted eight lakh equity shares, all this happened when the market was at peak in 2008. And see weather it helped the investor community or it turned out to be a gimmick.

The picture says more than the words

Monthly charts for other stock we mentioned above.

Last edited:

padiyaraa

GULSHAN Also made new 52 Week high :D

GULSHAN POLYOLS cmp :342
Regardless of where they form, ascending triangles
are bullish patterns that indicate accumulation.
Once the breakout has occurred, the price projection I
s found by measuring the widest distance (here 106 point)
of the pattern and applying it to the resistance breakout.