My Picks

Geecee ventures reached 80 now :clapping:, i would like to put a one year target for fun, if the forum allows me so :D
Kindly explain the theory behind what you want to post.

padiyaraa

Here consensus earnings estimates are far from textbook or theories and explanations, but they are watched by many investors and play an important role in measuring the appropriate valuation for a stock. Investors measure stock performance on the basis of a company's earnings power. To get a proper assessment, investors seek a sound estimate of this years and next years EPS, as well as their shrewdness, of how much the company will earn even farther ahead. I can have even many other ways like a Fibonacci ratio, or even a trend line match etc. but based on situation I will decide which will me more appropriate in each case.
However may be the case it is easy for me , mind that I mentioned its for fun :D , but how canyou guarantee me, that can be allowed by the respected moderator. Otherwise no meaning in expressing your idea, and also some market theories doesn’t have any explanation at all :D

Last edited:

padiyaraa

Pole & Pennant in PI industries. Please watch
it generally say a price move equivalent to the pole height can be expected. No worriers.

padiyaraa

Global Vectra Helicorp Limited reached 100

Global Vectra Helicorp Limited
Market Cap:90.16 Crores
Current Price: 64.40
Book Value: 10.49
Stock P/E: 6.14
Dividend Yield: 0.00%
Stock is 10.00 paid up
Listed on BSE & NSE
52 Week High/Low: 93.30 / 24.00
Return on capital employed: 11.17%