my MCX trades.

@Dosworldin

If you break any forum rules again by posting entry, target and stop loss levels, you will face massive problems, as we do not accept such posts.

http://www.traderji.com/rules.php

No member can post trading calls, give buy/sell recommendations, post price targets or any such opinion related to the price movement of any security or an IPO listed or to be listed in any of the exchanges in India.

If you want to stay here, do not force any action against you, as you are the one how puts him self in the radar of the forum control.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
NG a possible demand zone.. on 4 hr chart. I entered a bit early..

satyanash ho iss NG ka , I bot it after low buildup than expected on thursday @155.9 , I thought breakout aa gaya atleast 2.40 to dega, also it was double bottom as visible in your chart at right, it moved to 157.3 then fell down to day's low 153, W bhi fail ho gaya , RIP NG , all the breakout failed in it :annoyed::mad::D

natjay

I don't trade NG because of the high volatility and margin requirements (in comparison to Copper or Lead, that is). However, I looked at the NG charts on 1 Hr TF for clues.

There was a gap down (bearish) opening on 17, 19 and 20 versus bullish open on 18

This rudimentary picture tells me that the bias for NG was still bearish going into 20th (yesterday).

On a related note, I sincerely feel that there should be a "Natural Gas Mini" contract on the lines of that introduced in Crude Oil Mini. It will encourage more people to trade NG with lower risk and margin.

Attachments

meet444

I don't trade NG because of the high volatility and margin requirements (in comparison to Copper or Lead, that is). However, I looked at the NG charts on 1 Hr TF for clues.

There was a gap down (bearish) opening on 17, 19 and 20 versus bullish open on 18

This rudimentary picture tells me that the bias for NG was still bearish going into 20th (yesterday).

On a related note, I sincerely feel that there should be a "Natural Gas Mini" contract on the lines of that introduced in Crude Oil Mini. It will encourage more people to trade NG with lower risk and margin.
Ya absolutely mcx should introduce NG mini similar to crude mini. Where small traders have less risk to loss money.
NG is volatile that's why I also don't trade:(

satyanash ho iss NG ka , I bot it after low buildup than expected on thursday @155.9 , I thought breakout aa gaya atleast 2.40 to dega, also it was double bottom as visible in your chart at right, it moved to 157.3 then fell down to day's low 153, W bhi fail ho gaya , RIP NG , all the breakout failed in it :annoyed::mad::D
with huge supply in the background in a down trend it will be extremely difficult for an inst to move up.

Hi
I feel that fall in NG is more or less complete OR may be some more to around 135 or so (line of caution)
But looking for 165/70 once NG sustains above 150/55 zone

yeh 1-3 din mein ho sakta hai :)