My Journey In Technical Analysis

XRAY27

Trades in this month in intra 12 trades and -138 including brokerage in BNF...
Main points in intra day trading is non performance of BNF after Gap up or Gap down ,reduced the grinding market entries with range candle but these helped to reduced lot of loss trades !!! but ledger is still in red:mad::mad::confusedd:, swing and positional are helping me to survive in the market :cool:

XRAY27

High win rate ...or Lower Risk ...first one based setups are there ,but not coming any more :arghh::arghh:,so selected the second option of low risk trades in Intra with this, account is not moving much, but this is best possible way which i have opted to adjust to current market :((

TraderRavi

low risk profile
High win rate ...or Lower Risk ...first one based setups are there ,but not coming any more :arghh::arghh:,so selected the second option of low risk trades in Intra with this, account is not moving much, but this is best possible way which i have opted to adjust to current market :((
20 - 30 point range tuk tuk in nifty , no big moves in intraday now a days. :banghead:

VJAY

hope last few days recovered some....:)

XRAY27

hope last few days recovered some....:)
Not recovered much :banghead:!!! Only best part is swing/positional which are looking good !!!

XRAY27

Ed Seykota said in "The New Market Wizards" that people get what they want out of the market: excitement, punishment, and a justification for their emotions.

In words of Van k Tharp -:

Most people want to be right most of the time. However,you can be right 99% of the time and still be wiped out in any of the following scenarios:

1. You don’t have enough money to trade, and the one time you are wrong you are wiped out.

2. Your position sizing is too big, and the one time you are wrong you are wiped out.

3. One loss is so big (regardless of position sizing) that it wipes out all your profits (perhaps you have small stops and your loss is a 100R loss).

XRAY27

Every outcome is preceded by a process. You will not make money trading unless you follow a predetermined plan and stick to that plan. That’s why you should pat yourself on the back every day if you can honestly say that you totally followed your rules throughout the day. Every Super Trader arrives at that stature by taking one trade at a time. The primary difference between that person and the average trader is that the Super
Trader probably continued to follow his plan every single day.The Super Trader probably made very few mistakes.-Van k Tharp

Last edited: