My IntradayView and short term possibilities

Dearest Traderji and all others seniors and juniors,
Last week of the stocks which I had discussed:

SHRINGAR has really outperformed.---Fridays close: 63.9---%change 19.5%

SUVEN PHARMA has really come to the point ,where it is now a good buy (Recommended price of buy last week--88,best buy price ---85)---Fridays Close:87.4---open:89,high 89.95,low 87, %change:-1.91%------Target still the price recommended last week---

HOTEL LEELA:---Last week the recommended price of buy---190----Friday's Close:187.2---------Those who have not entered ----enter at 185 level----Still my short term target of 200-----remains-----

JINDAL POLY---now is the perfect time for entry---Friday,s Close:349.15,low :338.25,High :351----Try to get it during the falling market time---at any lowest price--below 350,------A short term target of minimum----390----

Now a few for stks for consideration next week:
SAMTEL COLOR----This stk almost had a parabolic fall last week----from around 106 level ---to 93 level-----Fridays Close:Fridays close 93.25 ,up 1.36%,----This stk can atmost(probablity)---fall to 85---on a few consecutive days of bad market----otherwise---a entry at 92 level is fine----with a short term target of 105------

IND.HUM PIPE------This stk has fallen last week from 480 level---to 457 level---A
few consequtive bad days can drag the stk to atmost 390 level----where it was ----around 12th June---going to around 550 level in the 3rd week of June-----Can go for intraday---good buying price for holdind --for short term at 425----best price to buy---390---

TATA SPONGE---This stk has fallen last week from 168---to 153 level----This stk ids now at its 4 mth low---a good support at 140 level----good buy price 145-to 150 even---medium term ---2-3 mth hold----target 170---thhen 185---

A few more stks to look at on monday---
VARDAMAN SPINNING---fell by -4.45%-----Close:411.45---open 430---High 437.7--Low:395.2---
All Steel rose on friday----
ESSAR STEEL---rise:6.7%---close:47.75
NATIONAL STEEL --rise:3.8% close:24.75 UTTAM STEEL---rise:5.4% close:43.6
TISCO --rise:1.3% close: 344.15 SAIL :rise .62%,--close:48.4-----
SAIL is at as very attractive price for accumulation----short term target---54

Thats for today,
Hope u all have a good trading day on Monday--
Regards,
Jayanta

Last edited:
good going bhai,if u have any fundamental knowledge of the script "suven" please share some bcose it has been catching the fancy of many analysts.and traderji any call on steel shares i m holding tisco

Hi PMATHEW,
I m someone who is somewhat good for short term predictions----Still----Its better to go out of BAG film at 13.6-13.8---It may go upto 15.5,but may take a fall when market makes a good correction to 11 level-------15.7 is 52 week high----I m not aware of any inside news of this stk---I think u better get out of this stk---and invest in good stks----unless u r sure about it urself---

By the way for tomorrow---keep watch on BONGAIYA REF,INDORAMA TEXTILES---not for fast movers----but they r at good buying prices---Also keep watch on MEDIAVIDEO and TATATELE-----
Regards,
joy_mitali

Last edited: