My intraday trades in nifty options

TracerBullet

my system is of basic support resistance breaks and pivot reversals taking cue also from open interest data. I trade options due to the low capital requirement and also that the risk reward is much higher and brokerage is lower.
As my wife is just starting to trade for the first time, I advised her to use the same method as I do but trade in futures until she gets proficient in eyeballing the screen as my method requires that to enter and exit.
Question : How do you manage stop loss / targets ?
Do you set them based on nifty / future levels? If so, how do you translate them to option prices?

Do you set them in the trading platform or just look at the chart and manually exit position?

Assuming i am always on watch when having position and the levels are watched with discipline, it is possible to manually manage stop losses?

I am a newbie and still not decided whether to start on futures or options
Would to like to use options due to reasons that you mentioned
thanks

boarders

Question : How do you manage stop loss / targets ?
Do you set them based on nifty / future levels? If so, how do you translate them to option prices?

Do you set them in the trading platform or just look at the chart and manually exit position?

Assuming i am always on watch when having position and the levels are watched with discipline, it is possible to manually manage stop losses?

I am a newbie and still not decided whether to start on futures or options
Would to like to use options due to reasons that you mentioned
thanks
I have a hardware locked excel sheet developed by a close friend of mine which gives me the stops and targets for options.