My Crude Oil positional trades.

VJAY

I am using SMA. 20 and 50. And RSI 24
Take position on cross over. Buy on cross over when rsi is greater than 50 and vice versa.
ATR SL is if you wish to have SL.
Hope u got the clarity.
Thanks imfine for sharing the exact your method.....Whats your ATR values ?Is it default values? I know you are not using SL's in your trades may be very rarely use....When you traded in equity market in which scrips you used this simple method succesfully?

imfine

Thanks imfine for sharing the exact your method.....Whats your ATR values ?Is it default values? I know you are not using SL's in your trades may be very rarely use....
ATR 5

imfine

Got out of the long teade at 4702 with loss of 80 points but that the price to follow a system. Now shorted at same 4702. This time if open below 4719 then will be a deep cut in the price as everything in favor of short. Price just at 200MA.

Screenshot_20180801-070621.png

VJAY

Got out of the long teade at 4702 with loss of 80 points but that the price to follow a system. Now shorted at same 4702. This time if open below 4719 then will be a deep cut in the price as everything in favor of short. Price just at 200MA.

View attachment 27021
Dear imfine,
Here why you reversed trade before cross over? If used crossover then your short not triggerd only below 4720 which is crossover bar low ....Or you jumped into trade ?:)

imfine

Dear imfine,
Here why you reversed trade before cross over? If used crossover then your short not triggerd only below 4720 which is crossover bar low ....Or you jumped into trade ?:)
U got it but i dont think one will get chance to get in as i clearly see a gap down opening and as said this time it should be deep cut.

VJAY

U got it but i dont think one will get chance to get in as i clearly see a gap down opening and as said this time it should be deep cut.
Dear imfine,
Exactly gap down but not that big !!!!!reason for your gapdown view is traded below 200 ma??You told earlier in this thread you traded it in NSE with good success...Can you share in which scrips and which tf you traded this system in NSE?

imfine