My Crude Oil positional trades.

imfine

Are you long as per the system @ 4298 on 7th May 530pm. One question..if the crossover happens and RSI is not above, do we wait for the RSI to cross 50 or ignore the trade?? The last trade had this scenario.

TIA,

Abhinay
we are trading 1 hr chart. Yes we need to wait for three situations to come inline.

buy setup
1. crossover of EMA and MA
2. RSI above 50
3. Next immediate candle to be bullish.

VJAY

we are trading 1 hr chart. Yes we need to wait for three situations to come inline.

buy setup
2. RSI above 50
Dear imfine,
If 1st 2 situation align but 3 not there then how the entry?
eg.next immidiate bar not green .......if it RED now next again need 2 bullish bars for entry?

kingkrunal

buy setup
2. RSI above 50
Just few things from the thread...
1. is it still Ema 20 Ma 50 ?
2. is it RSI - 24 ?

if you are still using atr 5 - or it is conditional ?

Thanks

imfine

2. is it RSI - 24 ?

Thanks
2. is it RSI - 24 ?

Thanks
My rules r not changed. Infact have added new to filter a perfect entry. ATR helps when you are trapped in consolidation. I have not used it recently.

Hi,

I am in buy at 4316 from 8th may. though the crossover happened on 7th but the RSI was below 50 and as i said earlier when there is sharp fall it takes few days to decide the trend. on 7th and 8th it has given big green candles to enter but the immediate red candle signals of fake entry also the RSI was below 50.

But on 8th around 7 pm its made green candle and immediate candle was big green & RSI also crossed 50 mark. So i entered at 4316.
Thanks a lot for the prompt and detailed response. You are doing an amazing job of sharing knowledge and teaching everyone to be financially independent.

GBU,

kingkrunal

My rules r not changed. Infact have added new to filter a perfect entry. ATR helps when you are trapped in consolidation. I have not used it recently.
Cool... So below are the final rules with the addition of candle as extra filter:

buy setup
1. crossover of 20 EMA and 50 MA
2. RSI (24) above 50

jassinko

Read full thread in one go and impressed to see discipline trades.... Strategy is simple but your discipline makes it lethal..... One small thing need to ask how you manage month expiry... I mean if you are in long in month expiry you directly buy next month be that it is in 100rs premium etc..

Sent from my Micromax Q4260 using Tapatalk

imfine

Read full thread in one go and impressed to see discipline trades.... Strategy is simple but your discipline makes it lethal..... One small thing need to ask how you manage month expiry... I mean if you are in long in month expiry you directly buy next month be that it is in 100rs premium etc..

Sent from my Micromax Q4260 using Tapatalk
When i am in profit i dont mind paying premium in next expiry.