My Collection of useful trading materials and resources

trump

not lots, but still an handsome amount.Because trading with real cash is an different ball game altogether, but still if one can manage the losses and preserve capital , and that should be the aim of trading rather than to make money.:)

trump

due to lack of time I am unable to post, pardon me for that.But I am requesting others to supplement this thread.:)

trump

Sixty Seconds of Chaos
San Francisco design firm Stamen teamed up with Nasdaq to visualize the frenzy of automated trading. This is one minute of bids and offers on March 8, 2011.

---
Bloomberg Businessweek

In the hours before the opening bell rings at 9:30, trading algorithms ping Nasdaq with a range of buy and sell orders to test prices. Most orders are canceled and never result in a trade.

-------------

On Aug. 1, 2012, Knight Capital’s algorithm relentlessly dumped the stock of flash memory company Spansion until exchange authorities cut them off. Price and volume data taken from multiple exchanges.

Last edited:

DSM

Thanks Trump. Came across your thread first time. Great post, make for great reading.

Don't want to read an intelligent post and collection of articles without appreciation, so thanks again.