Muhurat Trading Tips & Tricks

rkkarnani

On Mahurat Trading, I sell some of my Long Term Holdings which are in profit, so have a 'profitable mahurat" and at the same time I am ready to buy back these sold stocks if price goes below my SELL. Have been successful in buying since last three Diwalis!! I as a rule do not take a new positional buy on Mahurat Day!!!
Just my 2 cents!!!

AlokTewari

I traded with this assumption on two diwali days in the past. And bought stock thinking that everybody will be buying today. Unfortunately, both trades went against me.

Ofcourse, at that time, I did not know anything about trading.

My suggestion is, if you are planning to book quick profit, don't bypass the basic rule of trading and apply your new set of muhurut trading rules. Even on this day, market behaves as it does on all other day - i.e. follows its own rules. It doesn't know whether it is diwali or not.
Plz take sensible buy/sell decision, not emotional one. If you don't find a signal, don't take a trade. Atleast you will not see a -ive trade and will not make any wrong impression for whole of next year cause first trade of new year was -ive.

Making money is more important. If you get shorting signal then short and book profit.
Money is money, doesn't matter whether it comes from long or short trade.

That is just my view coming from my experience.

Happy Diwali.
Hello

Have you identified any long or short trades for Muhurat trading ?

Happy Diwali

Alok Tewari

AW10

Alok, Just saw your msg.
Sorry, I did not trade on Muhurut day. Made choice to stay away from my laptop and be with family completely.

That also tick marked implementation of my resolution for next trading year - which is to "show more patience".

My trading starts on Monday morning.

Happy Trading