MTF timeframe scan output (Scanning Timeframe not Pattern with single timeframe) p2

cheap

Re: MTF timeframe scan output (Scanning Timeframe not Pattern with single timeframe)

another loop is required in the 1st loop to display the date and time properly. also the 2nd loop is required to access the most recent database otherwise the exploration will start from the 1st entry in the db.

rgds
why is it showing 6-6-2013 when database only start from april 2016?
filter =1 or ?
second loop for bar count? or

cheap

Re: MTF timeframe scan output (Scanning Timeframe not Pattern with single timeframe)

what is the bug in ami 6.0+ u think> can u elaborate it further?
Can you tell me, why is it not showing value in ami6+?
this code, is it showing value to you in your amibroker?
Code:
Version( 5.91 );

SetOption("NoDefaultColumns", True ); 

Filter = Status( "lastbarinrange" ); 

AddColumn( Null, "Symbol", 1, colorDefault, colorDefault, 60**); 

AddColumn( Null, "DateTime", 1, colorDefault, colorDefault, 120**); 

AddColumn( Null, "Indicator", 1, colorDefault, colorDefault, 90 ); 

AddColumn( Null, "Value", 1, colorDefault, colorDefault, 90 ); 

for( i = 10; i <= 100; i = i + 10 ) 

{ 

AddRow( StrFormat( Name() + "\t" + Date() + "\tRSI(%g)\t%1.2f", i, Nz( 

RSI( i ) ) ) ); 

}
Is this showing you error in amibroker or not?i also posted picture and error pic in last post.

sr114

Can you tell me, why is it not showing value in ami6+?
this code, is it showing value to you in your amibroker?
Code:
Version( 5.91 );

SetOption("NoDefaultColumns", True ); 

Filter = Status( "lastbarinrange" ); 

AddColumn( Null, "Symbol", 1, colorDefault, colorDefault, 60**); 

AddColumn( Null, "DateTime", 1, colorDefault, colorDefault, 120**); 

AddColumn( Null, "Indicator", 1, colorDefault, colorDefault, 90 ); 

AddColumn( Null, "Value", 1, colorDefault, colorDefault, 90 ); 

for( i = 10; i <= 100; i = i + 10 ) 

{ 

AddRow( StrFormat( Name() + "\t" + Date() + "\tRSI(%g)\t%1.2f", i, Nz( 

RSI( i ) ) ) ); 

}
Is this showing you error in amibroker or not?i also posted picture and error pic in last post.
yes the code will show proper display of the indi RSI in MTF but u never tried to read the manual or the concerned help file when u face the problem. this is ur mail reason of failure

so read the help file again before saying that there is a bug.

if after that u face the same problem - please refer the matter to Amibroker support team they can clarify to u

cheap

yes the code will show proper display of the indi RSI in MTF but u never tried to read the manual or the concerned help file when u face the problem. this is ur mail reason of failure

so read the help file again before saying that there is a bug.

if after that u face the same problem - please refer the matter to Amibroker support team they can clarify to u
I used same exact code that person used and getting results,
did you used this code in amibroker? what is youramibroker version?
can you post screenshot, because it's showing error in my amibroker after using same exact code?
i never saying there has to be bug ,might be. i ask , is there?

this is not about addrow() stuff, it's something that person posted pic with results ,using same exact code, Kindly see post pic, i posted pic there that i used same exact code.

sr114

I used same exact code that person used and getting results,
did you used this code in amibroker? what is youramibroker version?
can you post screenshot, because it's showing error in my amibroker after using same exact code?
i never saying there has to be bug ,might be. i ask , is there?
if u copy and paste codes, then u must see what is written there in the code. so pls revise the code after u paste and b4 ruunning.

hint - pls see the Addcolumn statement in help section , only then u can find the bug there

wrong syntax
Code:
AddColumn( Null, "Symbol", 1, colorDefault, colorDefault, 60[B][COLOR="Blue"]**[/COLOR][/B]);
proper syntax
Code:
AddColumn( Null, "Symbol", 1, colorDefault, colorDefault, 60);

Last edited:

cheap

if u copy and paste codes, then u must see what is written there in the code. so pls revise the code after u paste and b ruunning.

hint - pls see the Addcolumn statement in help section , only then u can find the bug there

wrong syntax
Code:
AddColumn( Null, "Symbol", 1, colorDefault, colorDefault, 60[B][COLOR="Blue"]**[/COLOR][/B]);
proper syntax
Code:
AddColumn( Null, "Symbol", 1, colorDefault, colorDefault, 60);
you can see my pic,
when i posted, i dont know why it shows* ..
but in pic it's not like that.
i post picagain .

there is no * sign in code.

The bug is not there in amibroker, but in the way in which you are trying to solve the problem.

You need to understand how program logic works before you can attempt to change codes.

You clearly either are not interested in learning the basics of programming or you dont get how programs work. Under these circumstances, your chances of getting some working code with trial and error are close to zero.

I would strongly suggest that you look at paying a programmer to do the job for you. You can ask your data vendor to help you find a competent programmer who will write code for you.

-- no1lives4ever

you can see my pic,
when i posted, i dont know why it shows* ..
but in pic it's not like that.
i post picagain .

there is no * sign in code.

Try to type whatever you see and dont try to copy/paste. You are hitting a common problem with copy/pasting code from a word document, web page or other non program editor source. Some non printable characters are there in your code which are not seen on screen, but which are seen by the afl parser of amibroker.

-- no1lives4ever

cheap

why is it showing 6-6-2013 when database only start from april 2016?
filter =1 or ?
second loop for bar count? or
How many total loops are required in this?
one loop is already presented with i .
How many more does it needed?
What do you say about 6-6-2013 ? when database started from april 2016

How many total loops are required in this?
one loop is already presented with i .
How many more does it needed?
What do you say about 6-6-2013 ? when database started from april 2016
Only 1 loop is required for this code.

The date problem is a logical bug. You will need to go thru the hints I provided in my previous message to solve it.

-- no1lives4ever