MTF timeframe scan output (Scanning Timeframe not Pattern with single timeframe) p2

cheap

Re: MTF timeframe scan output (Scanning Timeframe not Pattern with single timeframe)

got a slide.

I didn't access TimeframegetPrice in exploration still got results..

May i know what does that means? you can do everything with timeframeset(). timeframerestore(). timeframeexpand() without using tiemframegeprice function ?

or

When you want to use gfx function kinda like you want to make afl colorful show values there, then only way is to use timeframegetprice() .. that time it doesn't work with
other functions?

when you want to use loops ..
every problem I'M GETTING BECAUSE OF DON';T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH LOOPS? AND THERE ARE LITERALLY NOT ENOUGH EXAMPLES THAT SHOWS WHAT TO DO WITH THESE TIMEFRAME FUNCTIONS ?

what function do we use if we want to extract output from exploration..
what i mean by extract output from exploration .. like some values between 1 to 5 min.. aas an example right now ..

seriously if anyone know something about TIMEFRAME WITH LOOPING .. KINLYD POST IT HERE.. KINDLY POST IT ..
AMIBROKER GOT ONLY ONE EXAMPLE WHERE THEY PLAY WITH BARS ONLY .

cheap

Re: MTF timeframe scan output (Scanning Timeframe not Pattern with single timeframe)

Hi,
I've changed code of
USING LOOPS WITH TIMEFRAME FUNCTION AS IT'S WRITTEN IN AMIBROKER..
THERE IT'S WEEKLY, ,
I CHANGED IT TO 5 minute ..

see it .
Code:
_SECTION_BEGIN("Formula 72");
Version( 5.90 );

Plot( Close, "Close", colorPink, styleCandle ); //CHANGED IT WITH CANDLE STYLE

// switch to higher timeframe
TimeFrameSet( in5Minute );

smooth = 0.2;
myAMA = Close;

// new 5.90 function that counts leading Nulls
start = NullCount( Close );

// looping code
for ( i = start + 1; i < BarCount; i++ )
[B]{
    // this part will execute only after the first non-null bar has been identified
    myAMA[ i ] = Close[ i ] * smooth + myAMA[ i - 1 ] * ( 1 - smooth );
}[/B]

// regular AMA function for comparison
regularAMA  = AMA( Close, 0.2 );

//restore original time-frame
TimeFrameRestore();

// plot expanded values retrieved from Weekly frame
Plot( TimeFrameExpand( myAMA, in5Minute ), "5m AMA loop", colorRed );
Plot( TimeFrameExpand( regularAMA , in5Minute ), "5m AMA", colorBlue, styleDots );
_SECTION_END();

They use these Timeframe function with BAr loop..
THIS IS NOT A TIMEFRAME LOOP .. AND THESE BAR LOOPS USED LOT OF TIMES IN LOT OF AFLS.

WE NEED MORE EXAMPLES OF THIS, MORE EXAMPLES OF EXPAND MODES .
WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF IN A LOOP OUPUT IS MORE THAN 1 , WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?

Last edited:

Code:
// HTF price on chart using expandpoint
                .... snippet

[COLOR="Blue"]for( i = 1; i < 6; i++ )
{
        getHTF = VarGet( "HTFarray" + i );
        // HTF price expanded
        VarSet( "HTFexpand" + i, TimeFrameExpand( getHTF, timeframe, expandFirst ) );
        // HTF price expandpoint
        VarSet( "HTFpoint" + i, TimeFrameExpand( getHTF, timeframe, expandPoint ) );
}[/COLOR]

PlotOHLC( HTFpoint1, HTFpoint2, HTFpoint3, HTFpoint4, "", barcolor,
styleBar, Null, Null, 0, 0, width = 10);

Plot(TimeFrameExpand( MAdaily, inDaily, expandFirst ), "MA Daily",
colorGold, styleLine, Null, Null, 0, 1, width = 3 );

.... snippet

hmmm..... i was looking for that code thanks
i remeber was by trash 6 months ago
and it shows how to handle the varget - name with a diferent way that most of us we are using

I dont know why you mind stuck to plot arrows on the 1 min chart.
I think you just about have one exploration now . why you dont use it?

Last edited:

cheap

Is my post get deleted?

i got that code from internet?
Internet got hunderds of codes. People always post it on this form .
You can see howard, pottasch and lot of folks codes are posted here ..PEOPLE MODIFIED ALSO, IF YOU DON'T THINK IT'S NOT DONE .. KINDLY SEE POST IN AMIBROKER, ATLEAST YOU WILL FIND 50'S OF CODES ARE POSTED JUST ON FIRST PAGE.

I GUESS IF AUTHOR OF CODE IS HERE, AND HE COMPLAINED, NO ISSUE! I GOT NO PROBLEM..

BUT I HAVE A QUESTION? HOW DO I KNOW THAT THIS CODE IS OF THAT GUY?
SAME NAME IS NOT THERE IN CODE?

IF YOU DONT'' TELL ANYTHING ,THEN ATLEAST I FIND SOMETHING FROM INTERNET, WHICH NOT SOLVING PROBLEM , BUT LITTLE PART OF UNDERSTANDING THE PROBLEM AND POST IT HERE, IT HELPS PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND STUFF, WHAT IS WRONG IN THIS? IF THEY DON'T CARE , GOT IT ! BUT ATLEAST I WILL CARE FOR MY PROBLEM, SHOULDN'T I?

Last edited:

cheap

Code:
I dont know why you mind stuck to plot arrows on the 1 min chart.
I think you just about have one exploration now . why you dont use it?[/QUOTE]

Because such problem [B]NEVER GET SOLVED IN AMIBROKER. SUCH CODE ALSO FOR MA LINES .. AND SUCH TRADITIONAL INDICATOR .. NOT USED IN CANDLESTICK SO I ASKED HERE.[/B]
[B][SIZE="3"]
IF YOU FIND REFERENCE OF SUCH PROBLEM IN AMIBROKER, KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHERE THEY HAVE SUCH AFL OR EXAMPLE [/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE="4"][B]
IF SOMETHING IS NEW, PEOPLE SHOULD ATLEAST GUIDE IT HOW TO DO IT? RATHER THAN THIS IS NOT RIGHT? YOU SHOULD LEARN THIS AND THAT, I'VE NO TIME FOR IT, I'M OUT OF THREAD, WHAT IS THAT? ACTUALLY[/B][/SIZE]

Last edited:

cheap

\

Hey,
I'm already out of that problem,
I'm solving different problem, which has nothing to do with this.
If these guys don't care about new concept.. new values.. Who am i to tell them ?

IF I STARTED ASKING THEM ABOUT ORDER FLOW RETAIL FLUSH, DELTA , ... SUCH THINGS, COULDN'T BE SOLVED IN A LONG TIME, I SILENTLY UNDERSTOOD THIS THING, AND STARTED USING NINJATRADER MONTHS AGO.. DO I WANNA FIGHT WITH THEM?
ANSWER: NO

THINK ABOUT THAT, ITS A MINOR PROBLEM TAKING MORE THAN A MONTH.. JUST A LITTLE NEW STUFF ..

Last edited:

trash

Oh would you just keep your mouth closed instead of talking rubbish!
New concepts? What new concepts? There is nothing new.

There are no ideas coming from you. The ideas and hints are coming from others!

What you are looking for is using other people without doing something yourself starting from the ground up!

Get a programming book finally and start learning from the actual start instead of trying to start from the middle or the end. What you are trying instead is looking for the easy way out without going to the shvitz.

Instead you copy code without source link, copy code removing original authors. What's next? Selling those codes?

Stop acting like a victim of some sort.
And finally stop flooding my PM inbox (the same refers to your sock puppet account mtftrader)!

Last edited:

cheap

Oh would you just keep your mouth closed instead of talking rubbish!
New concepts? What new concepts? There is nothing new.

What you are looking for is using other people without doing something yourself starting from the ground up!

Get a programming book finally and start learning from the actual start instead of trying to start from the middle or the end. What you are trying instead is looking for the easy way out without going to the shvitz.

Instead you copy code without source link, copy code removing original authors. What's next? Selling those codes?

And finally stop flooding my PM inbox (the same refers to your sock puppet account mtftrader)!
Hey Trash,
Kindly be humble, and use the language i'm using! Not too harsh

Which Ideas coming from others? TELL ME ONE HERE,IF YOU CAN FIND IN THIS THREAD

DO I KNOW YOUR NAME IN OTHER FORMS? WHAT DO YOU USE? HOW DO I KNOW THAT IT'S YOU!! THERE'S WAS A NAME START FROM FXSHR.... SOMETHING LIKE THAT ,

KINDLY CHECK YOUR PM, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I ASKED SOMETHING TO YOU!
IF YOU HAVE IT , IT'S 10 DAYS BEFORE! PREVIOUS PM WAS AGAIN 10 DAYS BEFORE OF 10 DAYS ..
I hope that username will be happy to know that.

SO IF THAT WAS YOU AUTHOR, FIRST I DON'T KNOW, BECAUSE NOT SAME NAME WRITTEN THERE .. SO I DO BELIEVE AMIBROKER,PROBOARDS SITE IS YOURS .

NOW LISTEN CAREFULLY.

IF I POST ONE PIECE OF CODE HERE FOR UNDERSTANDING CONCEPTS AND TO LET ALL OTHER FOLKS TO KNOW THAT ..YOU HAVE PROBLEM !
AND YOU POST 10 TIMES LINK OF YOUR SITE, DID I SAID ANY SINGLE STUFF ABOUT THIS? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHOSE SITE IS THIS

YES I'M NAIVE IN EVERYTHING! WHY DO YOU HAVE LOT OF HATE??
THINGS THAT I DON'T KNOW I ASKED HERE .LOT OF PEOPLE ALSO ASK HERE,(YOU CAN SAY BAD WORDS, I DONT MIND.)

Last edited:

trash

What are you even complaining and whining about?
Are you even a member of amibroker.com?
No? Then rather close your mouth even quicker.

Once again, you are not a victim of any sort.
Victims are those you are trying to use for your own benefit without going through any pain.

KINDLY CHECK YOUR PM, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I ASKED SOMETHING TO YOU!
This month multiple times already!

PS: Would you please try to use even bigger letters in your texts. My eyes are not able to recognize such very small font you are using.